Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (1 Viewer)

Perseus

Good luck to everyone going let's hope the performance is better than Saturday and Brighton put a weak team out unlikely though I'll be watching on my tv.

Brighton expected to make changes. Important sell-out "must win" home relegation match v Swansea the following week.
Final western upper tier goes on sale from tomorrow. Should be a good atmosphere. Pity about the train disruption. Southern Rail are the pits.

Important bit: arrive at Brighton station for the trains an hour before KO or else you miss the start. Big queues.

no_loyalty

Brighton expected to make changes. Important sell-out "must win" home relegation match v Swansea the following week.
Final western upper tier goes on sale from tomorrow. Should be a good atmosphere. Pity about the train disruption. Southern Rail are the pits.

Important bit: arrive at Brighton station for the trains an hour before KO or else you miss the start. Big queues.

What about Lewes fella?

Cranfield Sky Blue

The Jury's Inn might be worth a look as I think it has parking and isn't too far from the station but you're probably looking at 150 at least for the night.

There’s no parking at either of the Jury’s Inns. The one near the station you park at the station. Unless it’s changed in the last two years or so

Sick Boy

It'd be a bit ridiculous if they only leave them for STHs and some go unsold. Got corporate tickets but still hoping to go in the away end somehow.

Alex1987

Any Brighton fans know how their ticket sales are going. Last I heard was 25k in total. Would be great if this sells out

Sick Boy

Any Brighton fans know how their ticket sales are going. Last I heard was 25k in total. Would be great if this sells out

The ones I work with are complaining about the upper-tier, think it'll be a decent crowd but not quite a sell out

BHAFC2018

All areas are now on sale although currently only selling central blocks of the West Upper. East upper has approx 400 tickets left and still a steady number of people buying tickets. No chance it will sell out but suspect will be a crowd of approx 26K

Ashdown

So a potential payday of perhaps £175,000 per club at an average of £15 per ticket ? Not bad for us but my Lord peanuts compared to the stupid dosh flying around at Premiership level again if recent news reports are correct.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

If I bought my tickets yesterday do I need to collect from the ticket office or are they posted out? Anyone got a clue?

Thanks in anticipation!
"These tickets will not be posted out – they will be for collection only, from the Butts Park Arena before midday on Friday, or on Saturday from the Amex Stadium. Please leave 24 hours from purchase to collection if possible." - Looks like you have to either collect on the day or from the Butts by Friday mate.

Cranfield Sky Blue

"These tickets will not be posted out – they will be for collection only, from the Butts Park Arena before midday on Friday, or on Saturday from the Amex Stadium. Please leave 24 hours from purchase to collection if possible." - Looks like you have to either collect on the day or from the Butts by Friday mate.

I saw that but that was after the bit about disabled or family tickets so I was a bit confused! Off to the Butts I go then!

Thanks GMLK

KathleenHXX

Capacity 30,750 (less typically around 600 for crowd segregation)
It's looking like a crowd of around 27,000 - 28,000 on match day
South Stand / Corners - All sold out, all Coventry
North Stand / Corners - All sold out
East Lower - All sold out
East Upper - only 210 tickets left out of 3,275 capacity
West Lower - All sold out
West Upper - This will be on the only section in the stadium that isn't sold out
(The 4 largest blocks are open for sale, there are currently just under 3,000 tickets that could be sold, but Brighton are unlikely to open the remaining wings)
I would imagine a good number will shift tonight as people come home from work.
Should be a great atmosphere!

Brighton 1

Hard luck Brighton
Best of luck for the rest of the season.
Cheer wingy,
I thought we did ok, was proud of our team. They had two shots on target and scored. The only thing that annoyed me was that BT Sports was all about United, the after match report was Scoles talking about United, then interviews with Mata, Lakaku,...then Mourmoanio....not a mention about Brighton up til then so most our fans had switched off.
No bookings or injuries for us, Murray rested, Stephens and Bong and Ryan to return and back to full strength.
All the best to Cov, I now look at your results, keep the faith.
Best.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Cheer wingy,
I thought we did ok, was proud of our team. They had two shots on target and scored. The only thing that annoyed me was that BT Sports was all about United, the after match report was Scoles talking about United, then interviews with Mata, Lakaku,...then Mourmoanio....not a mention about Brighton up til then so most our fans had switched off.
No bookings or injuries for us, Murray rested, Stephens and Bong and Ryan to return and back to full strength.
All the best to Cov, I now look at your results, keep the faith.
Best.
Just seen the highlights on MOTD I thought you did well,Just a shame your new dutch striker(not even trying to spell his name) didn't save his goal for this round.
You will stay up easily with your defence and strikers up top.
Good luck for next season!!

Brighton 1

Just seen the highlights on MOTD I thought you did well,Just a shame your new dutch striker(not even trying to spell his name) didn't save his goal for this round.
You will stay up easily with your defence and strikers up top.
Good luck for next season!!
Thanks, I hope so.
Coventry are in a very similar position to BHA many years ago, which is why you know our history and we can sympathise with yours now.
Coventry have been a big club, make no mistake about that, we have not been, history tells us that.
We have a large catchment area and always had a great fan base, the same as you.
Luckily we have an owner who is a fan, a loCal man, brought up in the area, who had relative on the board years ago, who has made lots of money and invested in the club. Hopefully a decent owner is all you need.
I hope to post on your board from time to time, even better if we are facing each other in the top flight.

wingy

Off topic but really enjoyed this Wigan game.
Wish I had an online betting account as I'd have cleaned up with an in game bet on that penalty save.

Ricketts

I would've loved Wigan to do it. I'm now a fan of lower league teams (not by choice, but its where we are!) and I would've loved Mark Hughes to have been knocked out again!

Surely he should be cup-tied. :)

Nick

Administrator
I would've loved Wigan to do it. I'm now a fan of lower league teams (not by choice, but its where we are!) and I would've loved Mark Hughes to have been knocked out again!

Surely he should be cup-tied. :)

Was thinking that, it's weird how he can be put out by us with Stoke but then go in and manage another club and potentially get to the final.

wingy

Was thinking that, it's weird how he can be put out by us with Stoke but then go in and manage another club and potentially get to the final.
He hasn't had time to rub off on them maybe.
It looks for all the world he lost the dressing room at Stoke ,whatever was the reason for that we can only guess.

Users who are viewing this thread