Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

31227F4C-98D4-43AB-8A35-8B4CD5F0EBC5.png The other end of the M69 seem to know what they want.....I hate them with a passion, bring them on....anything is possible!!

hill83

:D:emoji_hushed::emoji_grimacing::eek::emoji_cold_sweat::D:emoji_hushed::emoji_grimacing::eek::emoji_cold_sweat::D:emoji_hushed::emoji_grimacing::eek::emoji_cold_sweat::D:emoji_hushed::emoji_grimacing::eek::emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Otis

View attachment 8940 The other end of the M69 seem to know what they want.....I hate them with a passion, bring them on....anything is possible!!
Why not.

They won the Premier League. We beat them that makes us better than the winners of the Premier League.

Would we immediately be in the Champions League if we beat them, or do we then need to beat last year's champions Chelsea too after?

torchomatic

I wonder when it will be played? Half term that week so we are going away on the Sunday for a few days. Hope the game is Friday night or on the Saturday, I'll miss it otherwise.

Sick Boy

I wonder when it will be played? Half term that week so we are going away on the Sunday for a few days. Hope the game is Friday night or on the Saturday, I'll miss it otherwise.

If it was vs Leicester, there's a good chance it'd be on TV.

Otis

Won't be Sunday here as Wasps are at home.

If it's not on TV then obviously be a 3 pm Saturday kickoff, but if on TV and at home it will have to be Friday night, Saturday lunch, Saturday evening or Monday night.

Sick Boy

If it's not in TV then obviously be a 3 pm Saturday kickoff, but if on TV and at home it will have to be Friday night, Saturday lunch, Saturday evening or Monday night.

Really hope it stays on the Saturday then...we will probably end up with Hull away anyway :)

torchomatic

If it's not on TV then obviously be a 3 pm Saturday kickoff, but if on TV and at home it will have to be Friday night, Saturday lunch, Saturday evening or Monday night.

Thanks Otis. Hopefully just not the Monday evening then. If it's away then it could be any day I suppose. Will keep my fingers crossed as I don't want to miss this one.

Warwickhunt

Do you notice how CCFC stays under the radar as far as the TV boys are concerned they seem to ignore us as cannon fodder and that we will go the way of most lower div teams. Look what Lincoln did?

CCFC88

Do you notice how CCFC stays under the radar as far as the TV boys are concerned they seem to ignore us as cannon fodder and that we will go the way of most lower div teams. Look what Lincoln did?
Hardly, the TV coverage was huge after the 3rd round as it was one of the stories of the round, us winning 1-0 away at MK Dons is hardly a headline, especially when other clubs in our league are holding top 4 teams to a draw.

TV goes where the story is

Manchester_sky_blue

I really don't want Leicester next. Hopefully they get drawn away to Man City and get tonked.
For me the ideal draw would be Swansea at the Ricoh (assuming they get past County in the replay). The draw of another prem team but with home advantage definitely a winnable tie. i think an extended run will create more of a buzz than drawing one of the big teams and getting tonked.

Nick

Administrator
Hardly, the TV coverage was huge after the 3rd round as it was one of the stories of the round, us winning 1-0 away at MK Dons is hardly a headline, especially when other clubs in our league are holding top 4 teams to a draw.

TV goes where the story is
That was only because of Mark Hughes rather than us playing well.

skybluesam66

Would be interesting who pulls rank if they want us for one of the Saturday games
Playing after Wasps would make the pitch work
Usually as in yeovil - us v a premier league team would be the Friday night game

Bumberclart

Knowing our luck, we'll get the winner of Spurs v Newport, and Newport will nick a win.
Would like Man Utd away or West Brom for a massive Regis love in.

bringbackrattles

If we get a top Premier team we're out of the Cup for sure. It'll be a good day out for us and that'll be that. Hate being negative but can't see us beating the likes of Chelsea,Man City,Man Utd, Spurs, or hate to say it Leicester. Maybe give Southampton,Swansea, Albion,and Brighton a game ?

pusbccfc

Wigan away for me. 5000 city fans up there for another winnable game. Direct train from Coventry.

Mucca Mad Boys

Man Utd away for the glamour tie. However, I probably wouldn’t get a ticket (miss the perks of being a ST holder) so I’d prefer them at home. The players want it and so do Robins.

I just want a big team home or away. Bar Man City, I think they’d ruin us 5-1 or worse which I think would damage confidence in the league.

I kind of want the run to end now to avoid it becoming a distraction. A valiant defeat to a big team is ideal.

Brighton Sky Blue

Man Utd away for the glamour tie. However, I probably wouldn’t get a ticket (miss the perks of being a ST holder) so I’d prefer them at home. The players want it and so do Robins.

I just want a big team home or away. Bar Man City, I think they’d ruin us 5-1 or worse which I think would damage confidence in the league.

I kind of want the run to end now to avoid it becoming a distraction. A valiant defeat to a big team is ideal.

Who knows when we'll next get a crack at this stage of the competition? Longer it continues the better, beats 1st round humiliations.

Mucca Mad Boys

Who knows when we'll next get a crack at this stage of the competition? Longer it continues the better, beats 1st round humiliations.

I wouldn’t complain if we drew a big team and we beat them haha

I’d just hate to draw another MK Dons/Notts County type tie. At least with MK, we knew we’d get a massive allocation and we outnumbered the home support. It was an away tie in all but name with that kind of support.

pusbccfc

Man United away would be an awful draw due to the ticket prices. United charged £45 for Derby fans.

pusbccfc

I wouldn’t complain if we drew a big team and we beat them haha

I’d just hate to draw another MK Dons/Notts County type tie. At least with MK, we knew we’d get a massive allocation and we outnumbered the home support. It was an away tie in all but name with that kind of support.

Notts County would give us a huge allocation, but of course need to beat Swansea.

steve82

Worse case has to be...
Wigan home or away
Rochdale/Millwall home or away.

Rather not...
Man City
Leicester away
Hull home or away
Brighton home or away
Sheff Utd home or away

Happy to take
Birmingham home or away
Leicester at home
Or top prem side at home
Man Utd away.

pusbccfc

Worse case has to be...
Wigan home or away
Rochdale/Millwall home or away.

Rather not...
Man City
Leicester away
Hull home or away
Brighton home or away
Sheff Utd home or away

Happy to take
Birmingham home or away
Leicester at home
Or top prem side at home
Man Utd away.

The top two draws are the two I most want. Winnable, and if away from home, big followings.

Users who are viewing this thread