Fellatio_Martinez (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Did he always have this avatar? Im sure there was a different one!

2038.jpg
Avatar wise I always remembered him as Steven pressley

hill83

If you ever have time to go through them you can see some on here - Wayback Machine

Clicked on a random thread to test it and seems to be Astute haha - Coventry City Forum - Cardiff - GMK Online

Just had a quick look through that and found one of his posts, don't need to look for anymore:

Thread: Christmas TV, New shows

"Only fools shag Horses

There's ten stables, half have sexy women in and the other have horses. You have to blindly pick a stable then fuck whatever is inside."

usskyblue

Absolutely gutted.

I’ve ‘known’ him for years. He was genius on GMK as Foo Fighter (and a few other usernames). It was strangely comforting when I found out he landed on SBT because I always enjoyed trading posts with him. His sense of humour and candor was next level. He will be missed immensely.

Love and comfort to his loved ones, family and friends.

RIP x

pipkin73

Absolutely gutted.

I’ve ‘known’ him for years. He was genius on GMK as Foo Fighter (and a few other usernames). It was strangely comforting when I found out he landed on SBT because I always enjoyed trading posts with him. His sense of humour and candor was next level. He will be missed immensely.

Love and comfort to his loved ones, family and friends.

RIP x
RIP FM and all my best to your family & girlfriend. Yet another waste of a good life.

covmark

So fellatio's been on the same boards as me over a number of years, I remember his runins with admin on GMK, coming back under different usernames, and I've probably argued with him countless times. But he always added an energy, an interest, a comedy and an enthusiasm to it all - message boards like this one need their fellatios for their wit, their windups, their sometimes controversial opinions but also their ability to take it for what it is, a bit of banter. He could give as good as he took and was sharp, intelligent, quick witted.

I'd like to think he's looking at all these messages poo-pooing the sincerity. But he'll be missed. A lot. This board is a poorer place without him.
Can't put it better than this.
RIP mate. You'll be missed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

djr8369

How incredibly sad. I’ve always been an on/off poster both on here and GMK but his username was one that would stand out as he was consistently hilarious. Anyone know how old he was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger

RIP and best wishes to his family.
As others have said it is strange to feel so upset for someone you have never met.

Is there anyway to retire an avatar?

I like to think that any member of the SBA who passes away will always be in the blue sky.

Mcbean

It was a few weeks ago that he last posted I hope somehow that he knew city had been crowned champions - small thing but I would like to think it made him smile

jimmyhillsfanclub

His own tribute thread....he'd probably have a wank about that!

Very funny man. I wasn't a GMKer, but I was an Untrust regular & I'm pretty sure he was also about in the very early days of the LAST & Nequinox forums &, along with Sick boy I think, may even have once egged me on to the point on getting in trouble with old Mike Mc Gin&T.

......but his love of cats meant I'd probably never have invited him for tea.

Rest Easy FM

Liquid Gold

I don't really know what to say, I felt the worst when the thread off topic popped up a couple of weeks ago. Massive shame.

BackRoomRummermill

It is terrible to think he had gone and no one knew , we should have a roll call , make sure everyone is ok all they have to do is say I am ok , remember we could could not find pipkin and that was scared enough

Users who are viewing this thread