Fellatio_Martinez (1 Viewer)

BodicoteSkyBlue

RIP Fellatio, weird to feel such sadness for a guy who to my knowledge I’d never met.
I’d like to think he was that random fella we all talk to in the pub before & after games, or that total stranger next to you in the crowd sharing an embrace when a SkyBlue goal goes in. Sincere condolences to his Gf & family.

Brylowes

That’s just awful news, puts a lot of things into perspective.
As many have already stated ‘never a poster so skip past’ always interesting.

Sincere Condolences to his nearest and dearest RIP

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
When I first came on here, and first "met" FM, I thought he was an obnoxious git and put him on my 'ignore list'. After I realised what he was really like, I like to think we became virtual mates, as we always had good banter with each other.
Fellatio_martinez, I am currently raising a glass of Famous Grouse in your honour Sir. I genuinely feel so saddened at this news, hoping among hope that it was all a wind up and you'd come onto these boards, laughing at us sad gits, upset at your demise. Sadly, that isn't going to happen. I really, really wish it would.
RIP my friend. May your God be with you. x :emoji_shamrock:

stay_up_skyblues

Have been lucky not to loose anyone close to this shit virus but after hearing this news it feels strangely like losing a colleague or acquaintance to it.

I don’t post much these days but have been around since the GMK days and this man was an absolute forum stalwart and clearly a massive City fan.

As said in the off topic, thoughts genuinely with his partner, friends and family. Awful news. So young too. RIP mate and PUSB.

Mucca Mad Boys

RIP FM! My condolences for his friends and family!

I hoped Fernando made a horrible mistake and I'm saddened that this tragedy has been confirmed.

christonabike

Christ I had a right run in with him and Rumble on Gmk one night with TPH and a few weeks later messaged him to say it was silly and childish and he brushed it off and said it’s just internet banter etc and we seemed to be on the same wavelength ever since. He was a teacher wasn’t he?
A decent poster who you knew was a leg puller at its best.
RIP mate

Sick Boy

Esoterica

I'm genuinely gutted by that news, despite having never met him. I don't visit off topic either so I'd missed the other thread entirely, so I'm feeling properly shocked. You can't help but build up a picture of someone after so many years of reading their posts. There's not much that makes me genuinely laugh out loud but he always could with his left field wit and ability to WUM. He contributed to some classic threads back on GMK and, due to his many handles and humour, he was on my shortlist for who was behind the _brian_ account. Condolences to his girlfriend and family :(

TTG

@Nick I see that FM's 'Credit' thingy was £4,117.88. I know that was all a bit of fun, but is there a way we can do some sort of 'Go Fund Me' in his name and try to reach that amount to send to his family from all of us? Just a thought.
Great idea!

BornSlippySkyBlue

Shit. Can’t add any substance to what others have said, but also remember him from the GMK days (and had one of the all-time classic usernames!). Never met the bloke, but genuinely saddened by this news. Someone asked above how old he was, didn’t see an answer, anyone know? Didn’t come across as being ‘that’ old, but I guess the fact he’d been on the boards since the early days suggests he wasn’t a teenager.

Fuck this fucking virus.

RIP Fellatio (not a phrase you say every day).

PUSB
CTID

Sky Blue Harry H

Sad, sad news - as has been said, will be nice to make a gesture as a forum to acknowledge him

R.I.P. 'Fella'

higgs

Rip sir could someone post some of his classic comments as a sort of tribute to the man

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

I'm still thinking about this film a few months after seeing it. Adam Sandler has earned my complete respect for his great performance.

If you liked Uncut Gems try a film called Good Time. It's made by the same directors and is another tense brooding film. It's on Netflix.

Possibly my last interaction with FM. He recommended a film for me to watch and tonight in honour of him I will be watching it.

Cheers FM
20200629_224613.jpg

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Will miss his brilliant sense of humour and condolences to all his family.

RIP Fella'

Fergusons_Beard

Really shocked to hear this news.

Known him since the GMK days & one of the posters that I haven’t met in person.

Always found him hilarious, as others have said legendary wind ups on GmK but a massive city fan with skyblue blood running through his veins.

Just really sad news-my thoughts go out to his family & girlfriend.

Some people have to start taking this thing more seriously-it’s not going away!

I hope he was around to see us get promoted.

RIP Declan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick

Administrator
Did he always have this avatar? Im sure there was a different one!

2038.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread