Famous/ Celerbrity Suporters (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Used to see Russell Howard up there every now and then in Block 1 when Mowbary in charge, think he lived in Leamington at the time
Yeah saw him a couple of times. Came across as a rude prick.

Jagmannn

That was 10 years ago....only been on here this season

chiefdave

Who remembers this - most of the cast were City fans in the show.

Pretty sure Amanda Holden wore a CCFC shirt as her nightwear in it - can't think why I remember that (think the producer was a City fan)
Wasn’t there another show filmed at the Ricoh which had Sky Blue Sam in it? Now I type it sounds like something that could be a fever dream.

Sky Blue Harry H

Wasn’t there another show filmed at the Ricoh which had Sky Blue Sam in it? Now I type it sounds like something that could be a fever dream.

Yes - unless we were in the same dream (but can't remember what it was)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The policeman on Allo Allo can't remember his name.

giphy.gif

M&B Stand

Im sure it came out that the Krankies were city fans, around the same time the Janette fell off that beanstalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Carl Fogarty the motor bike racer. If not him it's the other bloke.

chiefdave

I've got a vague memory of our supporters being filmed at an away game for something. Dream Team possibly? Can't think what else it would have been.

rob9872

This thread reminds me ... has anyone seen that bloke on the front row of the snooker who wears a City shirt,

long way home

Lucy Rose singer watched Cov as a kid at HR and supports the club. Apparently her dad was the reason she used to go HR he must of lived in the area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread