Famous/ Celerbrity Suporters (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

This thread reminds me ... has anyone seen that bloke on the front row of the snooker who wears a City shirt,
People of a certain age will know him as the ref from the sports connexion.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The policeman on Allo Allo can't remember his name.

giphy.gif
Surname was Bostrom. Family had a huge department store in Rugby until the mid 1990s called, funnily enough, Bostroms.

Alkhen

Hopefully that bloke who has just won the 187million quid he only lives up the road in the Cotswolds

Funnily enough my mate sent me that screen grab after he brought up the fact the Euro lottery winners support his rugby club Gloucester and I moaned the best Cov have is Richard Keys

skybluetony176

Cal Crutchlow
He’s certainly from Coventry, read an interview with him years ago and apparently he had a trial with us and Villa as a youth player. Don’t recall him specifically saying that he was a Coventry fan but I guess he could/should be.

lordy_87

He’s certainly from Coventry, read an interview with him years ago and apparently he had a trial with us and Villa as a youth player. Don’t recall him specifically saying that he was a Coventry fan but I guess he could/should be.
I think he's a united fan unfortunately. As a side note... Since he's retired when are we going to have another British MotoGP rider?

curly_tom

The Enemy? The Specials? The Selector (Pauline Black is not from Cov) ? Surely these guys support Cov?

AOM

The Enemy? The Specials? The Selector (Pauline Black is not from Cov) ? Surely these guys support Cov?

I remember the bass player from the Enemy wearing a Cov top on stage at one of their gigs before. Not sure about the other two

Legia Sky Blue

Terry Hall seemed to adopt the Man United fan persona for some reason after the Specials became successful. He apparently regularly went to our games in the 70's, and the punk band he was in before the Specials had a song he wrote called 'CCFC OK', about being ambushed by Leeds fans.

Torquay Sky Blue

Linval Golding is Chelsea fan but was at Wembley of course.
Grennan was at Southampton with some rough looking individuals who could definitely join in if provoked

CJ_covblaze

Gregg James now 5FDA59D9-99E1-4D51-B9B4-09536BE3AB60.jpeg 897C3D21-59D3-4F1F-AC32-EEC240E5C2AE.jpeg

djr8369

Tom Grennan brought O’Hare out during his set yesterday and went through a few choruses of the O’Hare song. There were a lot of confused looking young girls looking on who obviously had no idea who O’Hare was.

CJ_covblaze

How'd he get hold of the new top , I gotta wait till the end of June , sack the club shop

Great work by the club. It was good to see.

alexccfc99

Our most famous fan nowadays is probably Callum Wilson, pre-covid he was getting to a fair few games when Bournemouth and our fixtures weren’t clashing, saw him at The Ricoh a fair few times

Outside of football, Grennan has always been a Man United fan but is as good as a Cov fan now

Tom Clarke on Soccer AM years ago said he was a Cov fan but a few of the other enemy lads said they supported Man United I’m lead to believe

Richard Keys is about as much of a Cov fan as that Mackem who shouted at the Jimmy Hill statue a few years ago

alexccfc99

That’s Bev Bevan out of Electric Light Orchestra pictured behind Oggy, not sure if he is a fan though

Attachments

• A2BF9D1D-8BE5-4915-ACBC-346A88AE7AED.jpeg
    A2BF9D1D-8BE5-4915-ACBC-346A88AE7AED.jpeg
    881.2 KB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread