Family Business (3 Viewers)

ajsccfc

if you Timmy and Joy lovers dont think they've been selling off everything, consider that we could off been wearing sky blue kits still instead of selling the rights to man city or something

letsallsingtogether

Believe it's just a father and young son outfit.
Make out they have a lot more but realistically just 2.
Met him in the Cherry tree Club before one of our games, he is a bit weird even to my standards.:)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

When I noticed his tweets he seemed to favour the classic of talking rubbish and when challenged shout 'it's my opinion'

Some more of this tonight about utter tripe and us not having any game management. Saw the usual ‘bullying’ comments too. Don’t chat shit and not expect to be called out on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Some more of this tonight about utter tripe and us not having any game management. Saw the usual ‘bullying’ comments too. Don’t chat shit and not expect to be called out on it.

Saw the same, I've had him muted because I assumed he was a bit special due to people leaping to his defence for the tame replies his nonsense would get

fernandopartridge

What was interesting listening to the BBC WM coverage is that they actually thought we were managing the game, had got ahead and slowed it down.
Game management is another cliché they've heard on sky

mrtrench

Not complaining just seems to have popped up everywhere. Corbynites calling me a centrist melt on Twitter too.

You're lucky if they call you a centrist - their modus operandi is that everyone else is 'Far Right'. I prefer 'Corbynista' as it has romantic connotations of some South American coup - and reminds me of that triple Clash album...

shmmeee

You're lucky if they call you a centrist - their modus operandi is that everyone else is 'Far Right'. I prefer 'Corbynista' as it has romantic connotations of some South American coup - and reminds me of that triple Clash album...

Ive been right wing as well. I think far right is reserved for people who aren’t Labour Party members.

mrtrench

Ive been right wing as well. I think far right is reserved for people who aren’t Labour Party members.

No way is it reserved - it's used with a Gallic shrug and applied to everyone. They're starting to fragment a bit too I think and calling each other fascists.

shmmeee

No way is it reserved - it's used with a Gallic shrug and applied to everyone. They're starting to fragment a bit too I think and calling each other fascists.

They really don’t like it when you post the dictionary definition of bigotry I find (being intolerant to other people’s views). Can’t think why :D

mrtrench

They really don’t like it when you post the dictionary definition of bigotry I find (being intolerant to other people’s views). Can’t think why :D

They make me laugh with lots of their tweets. And everything is a conspiracy: a cigar is never a cigar. Even Long-Bailey was at it yesterday... awful and rude of the BBC to post an incorrect picture of Dawn Butler, but Becky reckons it's no accident. There's plenty of them claiming that the USA manufactured the coronavirus too as an attack on China. I bloody hope that Starmer or Nandy win and they gradually come back from the edge - removing Damocles' sword from over our heads.

shmmeee

They make me laugh with lots of their tweets. And everything is a conspiracy: a cigar is never a cigar. Even Long-Bailey was at it yesterday... awful and rude of the BBC to post an incorrect picture of Dawn Butler, but Becky reckons it's no accident. There's plenty of them claiming that the USA manufactured the coronavirus too as an attack on China. I bloody hope that Starmer or Nandy win and they gradually come back from the edge - removing Damocles' sword from over our heads.

There’s a love of conspiracy on the far right and the far left that’s absolutely infuriating.

Last edited:

PurpleBin

Lord Glencoe and "not going to leper colony" both appear at the same time calling me out for making stuff up/lying etc. All anti SISU

Lord Glencoe also has just questionable posts on young black lads which he didnt like being called out on. The absolute prat.

Nick

Administrator
Lord Glencoe and "not going to leper colony" both appear at the same time calling me out for making stuff up/lying etc. All anti SISU

Lord Glencoe also has just questionable posts on young black lads which he didnt like being called out on. The absolute prat.

That's what they have been doing for months / years across different accounts.

ajsccfc

You'd think a smarter person would at least hide it by occasionally pretending to have other interests but no, they get a sniff and their fucking idiot crypt creeps open for them to go on the hunt.

Nick

Administrator
You'd think a smarter person would at least hide it by occasionally pretending to have other interests but no, they get a sniff and their fucking idiot crypt creeps open for them to go on the hunt.

Yep, their timelines are pretty much identical. None of them have ever mentioned a match.

PurpleBin

They're very deliberately looking to get into people ref SISU.

I'm currently being bullied by one of them.

PurpleBin

Which one?

Leper colony and that Lord Glencoe is an absolute weapon of the highest order. Posts pictures of young black criminals and says "Doesnt look the type" I go "What does that mean?" He says "Dont avoid the elephant in the room. Say what you see" I call him out and he then backtracks and says he meant its because he is a man..Not relevant to anything apart from the fact it shows him for the c**t he is.

ajsccfc

Bloody hell. I'd like to retract my wish that they tweet about different subjects in this case

Nick

Administrator
Leper colony and that Lord Glencoe is an absolute weapon of the highest order. Posts pictures of young black criminals and says "Doesnt look the type" I go "What does that mean?" He says "Dont avoid the elephant in the room. Say what you see" I call him out and he then backtracks and says he meant its because he is a man..Not relevant to anything apart from the fact it shows him for the c**t he is.

It's no surprise that "on_cov" seems to just be following the other strange accounts and Cov Utd Ladies players

Who else is there with a thing for Cov Utd Ladies?

I find it very strange that a lot of these accounts all have some sort of affinity with them (along with somebody on the Trust board).

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Although it's a cliché, I still think there's very little between them.

Deep down they both want the same thing - to be in power and have complete control, not letting anyone suggest any other way is feasible. The difference between the two is where they're starting from.

Nick

Administrator

Oh god, almost got a full house now "Aimee Challenor" is liking things.

mrtrench

Deep down they both want the same thing - to be in power and have complete control, not letting anyone suggest any other way is feasible. The difference between the two is where they're starting from.

I think they start from the same place: a lack of empathy; intolerance; jealousy and hate.

Users who are viewing this thread