Family Business (2 Viewers)

Grendel

I’m genuinely fascinated how the PSB Group get any credence when it seems to me it’s clearly one family group.

Who are these clowns does anyone know?

Is it Martin Warren?

shepardo01

The account is a joke.
Was/seemed fairly ok and balanced until they met Eastwood in secret and would not disclose anything he said.
Now one of the biggest SISU out lot going. Kept defending Wasps over and over in a recent exchange too.
Comes out with some embarrassing rubbish. Retweets some guff too.
Won't go StAndrews but pretty sure was there on Saturday too.
Example of a retweet here.....

SlowerThanPlatt

Makes me laugh that the majority of our squad have played L1 and L2 their whole career and he thinks they’ve never seen a player leave their previous clubs

SlowerThanPlatt

The account is a joke.
Was/seemed fairly ok and balanced until they met Eastwood in secret and would not disclose anything he said.
Now one of the biggest SISU out lot going. Kept defending Wasps over and over in a recent exchange too.

Christ

Evo1883

I’m genuinely fascinated how the PSB Group get any credence when it seems to me it’s clearly one family group.

Is it Martin Warren?

I never knew it was Martin Warren, I always think of ruprecht from dirty rotten scoundrels when I see his face lol

Evo1883

The account is a joke.

Or like most things in life, people see what they can achieve if they strive to be the best they can

shepardo01

Whoever it is is a fucking nut hiding their own ludicrous opinions behind being a group.
How did he he/it/them manage to get in front of Eastwood...!?!?....
Although I do have an idea...
I was on the message group of PSB groups Wasps protest as I expressed an interest on Twitter.
Seemed a few on there and he was going on about barricading turnstiles etc... turned a few off.... then, all of a sudden, he said somebody had told him Boddy didn't want too much fuss as it may affect a deal...... then, pretty much nobody on his side turned up... all guys from here...
And then all of a sudden he is meeting Eastwood......and becoming an absolute SISU out mouthpiece ...
So....... was the "boddy says be calm" stuff really Eastwood telling him to keep stuff toned down so as to not garner negative publicity........!!???

Liquid Gold

How did he he/it/them manage to get in front of Eastwood...!?!?....
Although I do have an idea...
I was on the message group of PSB groups Wasps protest as I expressed an interest on Twitter.
Seemed a few on there and he was going on about barricading turnstiles etc... turned a few off.... then, all of a sudden, he said somebody had told him Boddy didn't want too much fuss as it may affect a deal...... then, pretty much nobody on his side turned up... all guys from here...
And then all of a sudden he is meeting Eastwood......and becoming an absolute SISU out mouthpiece ...
So....... was the "boddy says be calm" stuff really Eastwood telling him to keep stuff toned down so as to not garner negative publicity........!!???
They say 'used to be known as the sisu out group' so they were never balanced. Eastwood met with them knowing they'd be useful stooges.

lord_garrincha

Is it Martin Warren?
Why don't you all agree with him (and his eyes)??? for us to sell a young talent to a rival in Ipswich for £250k is an utter disgr...

***checks team***
***checks fee***

Oh right... yeah, bunch of pricks!

PurpleBin

Who the hell is that Paul @burtydude on Twitter? Mad exchange with him on Twitter there.

He ended it by telling me he was going for a bath...?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Is it Martin Warren?

What makes you think it’s him out of interest? I never thought he could be involved at all but he is ridiculously anti-sisu. Odd twitter behaviour too, usually says something provocative, people react and then they’re accused of being bullies. Never makes sense to me, unless of course there’s unnecessary private messages etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

This one is great:

IF U LOVE SISU SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU MARRY THEM

The bizarre thing is that based on his main tweets, he wouldn't be out of place on this board.

Thinks somebody had to go, so wishes McCalleum well and hopes he comes back on loan.

Hates SISU, hates Wasps.

Goes to Birmingham.

Loves MR, wants the team to do well. Hates SISU.

It's not the most radical of agendas he's pursuing!

ajsccfc

There is or was a poster called something like Burty on here so he might have already been part of the board. If he had enough and since moved on, he's got more sense than the rest of us really

Users who are viewing this thread