Family Business (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I never knew it was Martin Warren, I always think of ruprecht from dirty rotten scoundrels when I see his face lol
I’m not saying it is I haven’t a clue it’s just that type of style is his - foam at mouth, talk crap and block at the first challenge

Grendel

lol I made one comment to that Dan Harvey regarding the McCallum sale and i am blocked

Nick

Administrator
When I noticed his tweets he seemed to favour the classic of talking rubbish and when challenged shout 'it's my opinion'

Standard. Then you have people saying he is "being bullied".

Same as when that Michael fella was going to the press about his offer to buy the club etc.

"I have made an offer"
"How much is it? What are the terms?"
"Stop bullying him"

As soon as people don't seem to understand the differences between making factually incorrect statements and opinion you know they are just chatting shit.

Ring Of Steel

Standard. Then you have people saying he is "being bullied".

Same as when that Michael fella was going to the press about his offer to buy the club etc.

"I have made an offer"
"How much is it? What are the terms?"
"Stop bullying him"

As soon as people don't seem to understand the differences between making factually incorrect statements and opinion you know they are just chatting shit.
The guy is not playing with a full deck, surely?

hill83

"IT'S JUST MY OPINION"

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Christ, SISU are asset stripping the fans now

SISU Tinted glasses though.

Jokes on him, I don't wear glasses but he does.

chiefdave

Asset stripping fans would mean relieving them of their money wouldn't it? So on that basis I assume St Andrews is sold out every week and the accounts will show SISU taking out the gate money.

Or could it be he's talking bollocks.

Liquid Gold

Another one that avoids here like the plague as outside the safety of 280 characters they would actually have to justify their ideas and get torn down. If they your capable they ‘could of’ done it ages ago.

Nick

Administrator
Another one that avoids here like the plague as outside the safety of 280 characters they would actually have to justify their ideas and get torn down. If they your capable they ‘could of’ done it ages ago.

Oh yeah of course. Everybody on here will be SISU Stooges or something because they don't blindly agree with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread