Fabio Tavares (1 Viewer)

Torquay Sky Blue

Gyo plays like he's in the playground at times but nothing to prove anymore. He's been given the time and patience needed

Grendel

Except he didn't offer new contracts to Hillsner and Da Costa after seeing them in training for a year, like he did with Tavares.

Whether you think he's good enough or not Robins clearly sees something in him, it's clear from his comments (and the contract).

he offered them deals - he extended godden and Kelly so I guess you will also now say Kelly was a good - robins hasn’t got close to considering him for games unless he had to - he’s poor and never ever good enough to be a championship player - it’s not even a discussion

SBT

Gyo plays like he's in the playground at times but nothing to prove anymore. He's been given the time and patience needed
He played like someone who thinks/knows he’s the only player capable of winning the game - it can be frustrating to watch at times.

Tommo1993

He played like someone who thinks/knows he’s the only player capable of winning the game - it can be frustrating to watch at times.

Tbf when he takes a second to look at his competition, I don’t know if he’ll feel more pressure, arrogance, maybe both.

PVA

he offered them deals - he extended godden and Kelly so I guess you will also now say Kelly was a good - robins hasn’t got close to considering him for games unless he had to - he’s poor and never ever good enough to be a championship player - it’s not even a discussion

I never said Kelly deserved a deal.

As usual with you it's 2+2=86425

Mcbean

Vik can dribble and make runs but because he’s concentrating on his feet he lacks the vision for a player in a better position - last night there were two good passes he could have made for another player to
Score - not criticising but observation

speedie87

Was obvious from when he signed main thing he needed to do was bulk up a bit, he’s been here longer enough to have done so, yet know obvious sign he has, is that on him or the club??

SBT

Was obvious from when he signed main thing he needed to do was bulk up a bit, he’s been here longer enough to have done so, yet know obvious sign he has, is that on him or the club??
Well considering that Gyokeres has gone from Swansea benchwarmer to Championship top scorer in a similar amount of time, I'd say it's on him.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Didn't make much of an impact during his time on the pitch but feel for him with the injury. As soon as he went down I thought he'd done his achilles and that's got to really hamper someone who's main asset is their pace.

He really needed a loan out to L2 or something to play regularly this year, yet due to injuries or whatever he was kept here as back-up.

Wish him all the best in his recovery.

Sick Boy

I always said he should have dropped down a league or two on loan rather than making up the numbers. Unfortunately for him his progress has probably stalled and he’ll probably not play for us again.

CDK

I always said he should have dropped down a league or two on loan rather than making up the numbers. Unfortunately for him his progress has probably stalled and he’ll probably not play for us again.
Tend to agree ,he needed a L1 club for a loan after a great season last year and he has stalled on the bench ,now out for 6months he might not be the same player.

AOM

Yep, he's got the pace and skill, but seems to lack awareness or positioning which wouldn't be improved sitting on the bench so a loan with regular starts would have been ideal.

A lot of CWR callers seemed to think he was the messiah without seeing him play. Similar to Ponticelli

stay_up_skyblues

He is currently not at the level but offers something different with his pace and knows where the goal is. One tasty nutmeg yesterday was overshadowed by not knowing his arse from his elbow once or twice when played through. But in his defence he only had half hour.

Had he not got injured he may well have put one away against their defence/keeper if he was given balls through/over the top to chase.

Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the last we see of him given the period of lay off and (hopefully) strengthening in between.

Reactions: PVA

Balli001

Yep, he's got the pace and skill, but seems to lack awareness or positioning which wouldn't be improved sitting on the bench so a loan with regular starts would have been ideal.

A lot of CWR callers seemed to think he was the messiah without seeing him play. Similar to Ponticelli
The same callers who still insist Biamou was the next Giroud

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread