Fa cup tickets (5 Viewers)

robbiethemole

The way it’s been done will also make sure to the best of their ability not to have a Man U oik sat next to you
From the Wembley guide;-

Fans with tickets are advised to check they are seated in the appropriate area of the stadium. Any supporter who is identified in opposition areas will be ejected from the stadium for breaching the FA’s ground regulations and be subject to each club’s own sanctions process.

That'll teach them, not to misbehave

skyblue1991

WHERE'S MY FUCKING TICKET?!?!?!!?!
97e82a459f8615c4ff7afcf92dfdb60d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

skybluecam

I know a fair few people been going since they were kids and can’t get tickets. They have never had an account either paid on the day or given tickets. It is what it is, not the clubs fault. There are plenty of people who want these tickets but they won’t get the opportunity to buy them.
Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

live images of your mates trying to work the ticket site

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If you are waiting for etickets to print at home , do you actually have to print them off or is it enough to have the ticket on your phone which can be read at the turnstile at Wembley ? I've always printed out but wondering if it's necessary .

McLovin87

If you are waiting for etickets to print at home , do you actually have to print them off or is it enough to have the ticket on your phone which can be read at the turnstile at Wembley ? I've always printed out but wondering if it's necessary .
I always print them out, just in case of a flat, bust or lost mobile!

Last edited:

SkyBlueSoul

You can scan it from your phone, so no need to print out. It just depends whether you want it as a back up option.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

For anyone still struggling, search your emails on a desktop for Coventry City Eticketing and any historic emails. Looking for a Reference Number. If you email the club ticket office ([email protected]) with this; they will convert into a modern account number and add previous purchase attribute so it can be used to buy a ticket online.

I’ve just done it for a ticket purchase from 2015 on my old account number I didn’t know I have.

skybluelee

For anyone still struggling, search your emails on a desktop for Coventry City Eticketing and any historic emails. Looking for a Reference Number. If you email the club ticket office ([email protected]) with this; they will convert into a modern account number and add previous purchase attribute so it can be used to buy a ticket online.

I’ve just done it for a ticket purchase from 2015 on my old account number I didn’t know I have.
Mate you are a legend. Just trawled back through years of purchases. Turns out I used to have a different assignment number against my name that I used to buy tickets with back in 2013. Wasn't sure if it'd work but boom it did so got one for my mate. He's buzzing.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Mate you are a legend. Just trawled back through years of purchases. Turns out I used to have a different assignment number against my name that I used to buy tickets with back in 2013. Wasn't sure if it'd work but boom it did so got one for my mate. He's buzzing.

Pleasure to help and have another Sky Blue at Wembley! Glad it helped.

I didn’t realise that all the way back then the club 2013 created a supporter number that they were prepared to acknowledge! It’s a nightmare searching on mobile so recommend anyone looking to try searching Coventry City ticketing in your emails on a desktop and going back as far as 2013. If the supporter number doesn’t work straight away, forward this email to the club as proof of previous history and they will give you an updated account to use on ticket master 👍🏼

Tommo1993

SkyBlueMatt

STHs with 1300+ points can buy 1 more ticket each

Outrageous decision, amateur, heads must roll. They should open it up to all ST's, it's an absolute joke. This club is run by clowns and deviants and deviant clowns.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

this seems bonkers? surely everyone that wants one has one now?
It'll be to sell out the allocation and allowing those with the biggest purchase history to bring a mate/family member who wouldn't normally come. Thought they'll almost certainly be in a totally different area of the stadium by themselves.

SkyBlueSoul

Two things to note from that article as well:

- It will not be possible to move tickets that have already been purchased.
- Any supporter with a purchase history with Coventry City Football Club is now able to buy their ticket for the match... These supporters will only have until 10am on Wednesday 17th April to buy.

Chris1987

Outrageous decision, amateur, heads must roll. They should open it up to all ST's, it's an absolute joke. This club is run by clowns and deviants and deviant clowns.
Do you think therefore that a first season ST holder should have equal priority to one who has had one for a minimum of 4 seasons ?

Users who are viewing this thread