Fa cup tickets (7 Viewers)

rob9872

I think the bellend is the one that can’t or won’t read the communications the club sends out.
If the club don't email me, this is generally where I find out City related stuff. In future perhaps I'll look elsewhere just so that you don't need to get involved if I don't know something. Arguably what's the point therefore of a Sky Blue Forum and if you already know it all, why are you here? 🤔👍

MalcSB

If we haven’t received tickets by Saturday I’ll share your concern, but as it’s only Tuesday I won’t panic for the moment. I’m sure it will all be sorted in the next 48 hours. Assuming Armageddon hasn’t happened, obviously.
I ordered and paid for my train tickets and got them immediately. Why the fuck can’t they do that with entertainment tickets.

MalcSB

I suppose it is typical of this forum to declare the club management to be incompetent because of how they have organised the tickets, to criticise the ticket sales platform and then to insist we have blind faith in the process.

skybluericoh

Yes, in my view. I don’t understand why I shouldn’t get my ticket immediately post paying for it.

Is it a weird and bad thing for me to want that?
It ‘might’ be to reduce the risk of resale/ touting. Don’t know for sure. Also I think they send out all tickets by block at the same time.

personally I’m pretty chilled and wouldn’t be panicking until late Friday. My inbox is that much of a mess the later they come the easier it will be for me to find them.

Balli001

Last year they sent them out in tranches over a two day period, assume they will do the same this time. I would expect an announcement in the morning, then start the process, and complete it during Thursday.
It's a Wembley process. All tickets are sent 3 days before the game

McLovin87

Looks around 150 seats left rather than 1,500, I'm guessing some are going are going to pop up at 11:00am.

Chris1987

No, they have not been posted. Exactly same set up as Coventry !!
My son's got tickets for the Chelsea SF for me and him. He told me at the end of last week that he'd received notification that they were being posted out starting last Friday. They're physical tickets

richnrg

My son's got tickets for the Chelsea SF for me and him. He told me at the end of last week that he'd received notification that they were being posted out starting last Friday. They're physical tickets

(Chelsea) Dispatching of tickets​

All tickets will be posted out by Royal Mail special delivery as recommended by the FA. All tickets must be signed for at the time of delivery. If supporters are not able to sign for the tickets when they are delivered, the tickets will then be held at the local sorting office to be collected. The cost to send the tickets out via special delivery is £9.29 per transaction.

ccfctommy

One of the lads has asked me on our WhatsApp group 3 times since the weekend.....I've finally snapped and told him he's no longer got a lift down to Wembley......like he thinks I'll know before the club.
Check the website......check X.....not on there....guess what...they've not been sent yet!!
It's a shame they can't identify these people.....I'd send their tickets out to them on the morning of the game

What's X?

Bertola

(Chelsea) Dispatching of tickets​

All tickets will be posted out by Royal Mail special delivery as recommended by the FA. All tickets must be signed for at the time of delivery. If supporters are not able to sign for the tickets when they are delivered, the tickets will then be held at the local sorting office to be collected. The cost to send the tickets out via special delivery is £9.29 per transaction.

£9.29 for delivery. Robbing Bastards!

mark82

Don't quite understand why they'd stop sale to anyone with an ID. May as well leave it open to as many people as possible at this stage.

edgy

Don't quite understand why they'd stop sale to anyone with an ID. May as well leave it open to as many people as possible at this stage.

People have been abusing the system a bit. You could log in now and put tickets in a basket before 11am, then complete the purchase after 11am. Kind of made a mockery of the 11am opening point.

rob9872

x should be 5, although if the drawing is 'to scale' then at least one of the other two other sides are incorrectly labelled (as the side labelled '4cm is actually twice as long as that labelled 3 cm).
This is the content I'm here for 😀

Users who are viewing this thread