Fa cup tickets (6 Viewers)

Kingokings204

Just ridiculous, maybe top 5 biggest games ever against arguably the biggest team in the world and we can’t sell out. The system was wrong.

biggymania

My assumption is that the 2K were released for sale as soon as they got them (~weeks ago) and hence what is left on the map is it.

When I checked this morning it was around 250 left... it's now literally 10 seats left. So perhaps that press release has helped, or a bunch have been taken off sale.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

How would you have done it differently then? Having 2 per ST holder from the start would have meant some ST holders would have missed out and even more complaints.
As far as I can see, everyone who 'deserves' one has got one, so there can't be too many complaints but to avoid this lingering of tickets, I don't think it would have harmed to have said 'Anyone with 1400+ points gets a +1'. That's just an example, I dont know what threshold of points it should have been, maybe the highest like 2K points or something. It probably would have allowed bigger groups to be sat together and less jotted around, high points holders are very unlikely to sell on to a United fan etc.

SkyBluePower

The tweet from the club doesn’t make sense then… if we have sold 34,000 then that ISNT the full allocation so 2000 are still in theory available yet not showing on the seat map
Are these potentially singles that they will drip feed through …can’t see anymore full blocks being opened ? Seem to remember great swathes of seats ( some of them in lower blocks) suddenly turning up close to the Playoff final.

hamertime

Looks like the 2k will all be togther but havent been made available yet. Surely these will be released to season ticket holders at some point?

Balli001

The tweet from the club doesn’t make sense then… if we have sold 34,000 then that ISNT the full allocation so 2000 are still in theory available yet not showing on the seat map
Are these potentially singles that they will drip feed through …can’t see anymore full blocks being opened ? Seem to remember great swathes of seats ( some of them in lower blocks) suddenly turning up close to the Playoff final.
I suspect they will be Club Wembley type seats that havent been taken up.

pusbccfc

Yep, two big chunks opened up.

They really need to open it up to ST holders to get another.

David O'Day

Ok, this is the issue

Why on earth have they not put these on sale before now?

As I said people have been whinging about being put off as they can't sit together and they have been sat on these for a week or so.

Evo1883

Clearly not selling the rest are they ?

Re release tickets to season ticket holders or something .. why are the club so slow to react to things , sold about 100 in 2 days

We really do come across as amateur in alot of what we do

robbiethemole

Nobody who already has a ticket will want these, nowhere near where the first lot of tickets were sold. Bullshit from the amateur marketing team again

pusbccfc

Re release tickets to season ticket holders or something .. why are the club so slow to react to things , sold about 100 in 2 days

Tbf they are going fairly quickly. We've sold hundreds since they tweeted earlier.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think it’s more teething problems under a new regime coinciding with some of the biggest occasions in the club’s recent history.

Warwickhunt

So when will they be sending out the emails with the ticket link attached then?

SkyBlueMatt

How is it amateur? We've sold our initial allocation with about a week to go. Whats the rush? If they opened up on Wednesday to 2 per ST, they would all go.

They've played it smart, make people to buy up the single tickets. Now when demand is at the lowest, tickets together are more likely to be sold than singles over half the stadium.

Plus it's also forced people to start using their own accounts, which means they can track us better. They would prefer to have 34000 accounts buying tickets than just giving ST holders a free reign.

Daveyblue

I suspect they'll send back any unsold tickets after this stage, they have detailed the allocation process and doubt they'll offer any further ticket purchases.

Viktor17

How is it amateur? We've sold our initial allocation with about a week to go. Whats the rush? If they opened up on Wednesday to 2 per ST, they would all go.

They've played it smart, make people to buy up the single tickets. Now when demand is at the lowest, tickets together are more likely to be sold than singles over half the stadium.

Plus it's also forced people to start using their own accounts, which means they can track us better. They would prefer to have 34000 accounts buying tickets than just giving ST holders a free reign.
Spot on, again people don't seem to get we are being run properly now. The rich data 34k accounts gives is amazing and such a strong foundation for future targeting and getting hooked.

The club have approached the sale very well imo.

Evo1883

Still 2000 tickets with less than a week to go , the time for each window slightly too long and a pointless exercise.

Should push them onto ST again

Users who are viewing this thread