Fa cup tickets (7 Viewers)

Evo1883

Spot on, again people don't seem to get we are being run properly now. The rich data 34k accounts gives is amazing and such a strong foundation for future targeting and getting hooked.

The club have approached the sale very well imo.
Sure but we still need to sell the tickets left .now that all the fans have had ample time to snap up

pusbccfc

Williescar

I know a fair few people been going since they were kids and can’t get tickets. They have never had an account either paid on the day or given tickets. It is what it is, not the clubs fault. There are plenty of people who want these tickets but they won’t get the opportunity to buy them.
Why didn’t they set up an account then,they’ve only got themselves to blame

skyblue1991

If you didn’t have an account prior to all this and still don’t, it’s your own stupid fault.

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Viktor17

I think clubs approach has been sensible and they've pretty much nailed it.

BUT they should just open it to ST holders now and all remaining are snapped up in a flash, I don't see what the issue is. I would take another 2 instantly for example like im sure others would. Don't see the point in dragging this out now given plans need to be made if additional tickets secured.

Chris1987

BUT they should just open it to ST holders now and all remaining are snapped up in a flash, I don't see what the issue is. I would take another 2 instantly for example like im sure others would. Don't see the point in dragging this out now given plans need to be made if additional tickets secured.
Agree. Better sold to ST holders than unsold

CV22SBA

100% and i would take another 2 for Family aswell.
Do we even know how many are actually left? The tweet from the club didn't make sense.

Bosworth Blue

Another blunder from Doug Bling but no doubt the dorky song will be performed by the seals at Wembley. The Birmingham fans were worse in fairness

biggymania

Honestly whatever the club does, the backseat CEOs will complain. It's a tricky balancing act - you want as many genuine supporters as possible to have a chance to buy a seat, in priority order. They've done that and they will learn from it. Demand for tickets this season is higher than last and this is a good problem to have.

Is there a fanbase out there with demand outstripping supply where everyone's happy? I would guess the answer is always: no.

SkyBlueChris

For me the way the tickets have been sold will create a much better atmosphere than the play off final.

We know every single lower tier and middle tier tickets as well as most of the front of the top tier were sold this time to season ticket holders and fans with over 50 points.

This will mean instead of 4 songs being tried at the same time which happened multiple times last year, we should be a lot more coherent and create a massive atmosphere if we are all on form!

Im really looking forward to a great day out, with no pressure on us to win!!

shmmeee

How is it amateur? We've sold our initial allocation with about a week to go. Whats the rush? If they opened up on Wednesday to 2 per ST, they would all go.

They've played it smart, make people to buy up the single tickets. Now when demand is at the lowest, tickets together are more likely to be sold than singles over half the stadium.

Plus it's also forced people to start using their own accounts, which means they can track us better. They would prefer to have 34000 accounts buying tickets than just giving ST holders a free reign.

As a customer data exercise it’s actually quite smart. You can probably safely assume any account not used is dormant and that those you have have valid contact details.

SBT

For me the way the tickets have been sold will create a much better atmosphere than the play off final.

We know every single lower tier and middle tier tickets as well as most of the front of the top tier were sold this time to season ticket holders and fans with over 50 points.

This will mean instead of 4 songs being tried at the same time which happened multiple times last year, we should be a lot more coherent and create a massive atmosphere if we are all on form!

Im really looking forward to a great day out, with no pressure on us to win!!
Most season ticket holders don’t sing, and the 1000+ brigade have been complaining all year about how bad the away support has been this season. I expect the atmosphere inside Wembley to be the usual.

Mcbean

The way it’s been done will also make sure to the best of their ability not to have a Man U oik sat next to you

MalcSB

Most season ticket holders don’t sing, and the 1000+ brigade have been complaining all year about how bad the away support has been this season. I expect the atmosphere inside Wembley to be the usual.
Is that entirely true? I’m pretty sure that the majority of ST holders don’t remain silent for the entire match.

SkyBlueChris

Well ST holders make up the vast majority of home fans - what percentage of our home fans would you say sing at the CBS?

A much higher percentage than non season ticket holders what a silly stance to take....

This is a massive day out at the home of football (our second home) we are underdogs much like last season in the champ... it will be a great occasion and atmosphere...

your last couple of posts make it sound like you are not looking forward to it... very strange...

SBT

A much higher percentage than non season ticket holders what a silly stance to take....

This is a massive day out at the home of football (our second home) we are underdogs much like last season in the champ... it will be a great occasion and atmosphere...

your last couple of posts make it sound like you are not looking forward to it... very strange...
Maybe a higher percentage than non-STHs but it’s a minority either way.

I’m not saying this to shit on our fans specifically (it’s true of every club) or to say the atmosphere will be crap (it’ll be pretty decent and loud and I can’t wait either way). I’m just not expecting a wildly different atmosphere from the previous Wembley trips.

SkyBlueChris

Maybe a higher percentage than non-STHs but it’s a minority either way.

I’m not saying this to shit on our fans specifically (it’s true of every club) or to say the atmosphere will be crap (it’ll be pretty decent and loud and I can’t wait either way). I’m just not expecting a wildly different atmosphere from the previous Wembley trips.

Maybe a higher percentage??? Come on...

We have one of the best atmospheres in the football league home and away even if it has dropped off slightly from last year.

The last 3 times at Wembley we had a realistic chance of winning, this time not but we dream like in 1987!

I'm defo expecting a cracking atmosphere so rest your voice for Sunday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread