Fa cup tickets (6 Viewers)

pusbccfc

For the nth time, the club have said they won’t go on general sale!

So you're saying they'll leave 300 tickets unsold?

skybluelee

No.
Honestly think there are still genuine fans that want tickets but just can't access them due to the account restrictions.
I know several in Weymouth alone. People that are genuine Coventry fans and desperate to go but can’t because if they go to games with me I’ve stupidly never allocated them points.

Not to mention my dad who was a STH for decades and only stopped going regularly when he became less able, but still comes to every game that I gone up to. Again, I’ve never allocated him points.

In summary, it’s all my fault, but it’ll be all the more frustrating that they can’t go if we haven’t sold out.

Warwickhunt

Dont know but its a bit strange as you say how this weekend hundreds have become available off people, correlating with us not having sold out
How can the touts sell tickets if they have not been released yet? What are they selling an email link?

napolimp

If you've only got a couple hundred seats left, there's all kinds of things the club could do to get rid. Open them up to 1400+ ST holders, open them up to premium seat ST holders, some sort of community initiative, etc.

MalcSB

If you've only got a couple hundred seats left, there's all kinds of things the club could do to get rid. Open them up to 1400+ ST holders, open them up to premium seat ST holders, some sort of community initiative, etc.
I like the last of your ideas.

SBT

How can the touts sell tickets if they have not been released yet? What are they selling an email link?
It’s pretty common for touts to sell tickets they haven’t yet purchased, but in this case I think it’s extremely unlikely that touts are buying and selling tickets for this game en masse. The restrictions on sales have been very tight.

rhino1002

It does seem strange doesn't it
i would also like to know if the tickets are printable and e-mailable but can only be used once what is there to stop somebody printing loads or emailing them. It would then be the first one to get there that would get the use of them. Any subsequent user would get turned away
it seems fraught with danger to buy an email ticket or am i missing something

David O'Day

i would also like to know if the tickets are printable and e-mailable but can only be used once what is there to stop somebody printing loads or emailing them. It would then be the first one to get there that would get the use of them. Any subsequent user would get turned away
You scan a bar code and that bar code would be usable only once so yes the first to get there is in and the rest tough luck

napolimp

You would have to be an idiot to buy a ticket from some random on Facebook or Reddit. Asking to be scammed.

Users who are viewing this thread