FA cup replay (2 Viewers)

edgy

Anyone in the FZ been able to buy your families tickets for this? I can only get my adult ticket in the basket. Can't find my sons tickets even though the accounts are linked.

Tried to buy them individually but the system wont let you buy a single adult or junior ticket without the other in the FZ.

Last edited:

Alex1987

Anyone in the FZ been able to buy your families tickets for this? I can only get my adult ticket in the basket. Can't find my sons tickets even though the accounts are linked.

Tried to buy them individually but the system wont let you buy a single adult ticket in the FZ.
same issue myself, if anyone can help

Bertola

There are two levels of access Assign and Manage.... You need to set it so you can Manage their tickets rather than just assign, then you should be able to do it from one account. I had the same issue trying to sort out season tickets in the summer

Alex1987

Per
There are two levels of access Assign and Manage.... You need to set it so you can Manage their tickets rather than just assign, then you should be able to do it from one account. I had the same issue trying to sort out season tickets in the summer
Perfect - Thankyou

napolimp

Anyone ever get this message on eticketing - "your session has been suspended"? I can't seem to get onto ticketmasters platform.

robbiethemole

just got 3 no problems at all, reserved in my account after the fiasco last round, but fair play the ticket office sorted it all out very quickly.

Sbarcher

Very easy this time. Just logged into my account on the ticket page and my reserved ticket was waiting for me.

olderskyblue

Won’t let me select my season ticket seats?
Once you login to the eticketing site, your tickets should be waiting for you in the basket. I didn’t spot it first go.

OldBedrocker

Once you login to the eticketing site, your tickets should be waiting for you in the basket. I didn’t spot it first go.
Found it but stupidly my 12 yo sons is in his and I have to log in as him to get his. At checkout it says must be bought with an adult ticket🙄. Good job I had to get one for the eldest otherwise I’d have had to go to the ticket office

ccfcmad1

Can you scan bar code rather than print tickets with the ticketfast option? Usually collect my tickets from the ground but didn't give that option when ordering.

Hertsccfc

Why do season ticket holders get an email saying tickets are £13 but you have to pay £14? Yes it's only a pound but I really hate these extra costs. It feels dishonest.

Mucca Mad Boys

Can you scan bar code rather than print tickets with the ticketfast option? Usually collect my tickets from the ground but didn't give that option when ordering.
I scanned into the Oxford game on my phone without printing the ticket.

Sky Blue Harry H

Why do season ticket holders get an email saying tickets are £13 but you have to pay £14? Yes it's only a pound but I really hate these extra costs. It feels dishonest.
Breathe in, breathe out, you'll live a day longer and recoup the £1 via your state pension😉

Users who are viewing this thread