FA cup replay (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

We've not sold many judging by the ticket map. Hopefully it picks up and people have just been slow on the uptake
Given that trains are off and the rail replacement won’t even go to the arena, I can’t really go.

pusbccfc

any news on ticket sales. Reckon we'll get 20k for this?

I'd hope so, but sales look low.

Obviously for games like this people buy last minute. I am sure pay on the gate will be heaving.

chiefdave

Wasn’t exactly expecting a sell out but sales look terrible for this

Might even be able to get a half time cup of tea without missing most of the 2nd half!

JAM See

Found it but stupidly my 12 yo sons is in his and I have to log in as him to get his. At checkout it says must be bought with an adult ticket🙄. Good job I had to get one for the eldest otherwise I’d have had to go to the ticket office
Are you and your lad not networked?

I had the whole of my network already selected and had to deselect everyone except myself.

edgy

Is it possible to swap ST seats for another block for this game? If so, whats the process?

MTK

We missed the reduced season ticket holder window again! Our fault but working and got lots on so keeping up with social media posts etc. with ticket news was too far down the to do list. When it's likely a lower gate, why not keep season ticket prices open longer? We've bought elsewhere at the higher price but others who did as we did, may have decided against it. We felt in a proper grump with ourselves for our mistake and if we weren't bring a guest who's looking forward to it. we might have left it.

Alex1987

We missed the reduced season ticket holder window again! Our fault but working and got lots on so keeping up with social media posts etc. with ticket news was too far down the to do list. When it's likely a lower gate, why not keep season ticket prices open longer? We've bought elsewhere at the higher price but others who did as we did, may have decided against it. We felt in a proper grump with ourselves for our mistake and if we weren't bring a guest who's looking forward to it. we might have left it.
for £2?

oscillatewildly

Source? Or just made up?
Given it is now a well established inconvenient football competition, fast becoming a blemish on world sport, I would expect nothing less than it to be shoved into the last remaining corner of the least popular day of the week.
We need a ceremonial burning of 1970's green hooded parka coats and er, cardboard and tinfoil.

JAM See

Given it is now a well established inconvenient football competition, fast becoming a blemish on world sport, I would expect nothing less than it to be shoved into the last remaining corner of the least popular day of the week.
We need a ceremonial burning of 1970's green hooded parka coats and er, cardboard and tinfoil.
Least popular day of the week?

Hallelujah!

That's all I've got to say.

Woolly68

Preston game is the legends day game as well. Will they change that too? Thats fucked my plans up. Spent a lot of money on tickets for that. Hope I can get a refund if they don’t do it. It’s not good if you travel distances for these games. Can’t get that much time off work. That will be 2 dropping out for the preston game. Fucking fuckety fuck!

JAM See

Preston game is the legends day game as well. Will they change that too? Thats fucked my plans up. Spent a lot of money on tickets for that. Hope I can get a refund if they don’t do it. It’s not good if you travel distances for these games. Can’t get that much time off work. That will be 2 dropping out for the preston game. Fucking fuckety fuck!
You're getting ahead of yourself Woolly.

Keep focused on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread