FA Cup 4th round draw/discussion (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Marty

this is killing me but im sticking by my guns and staying away. not all football fans are fickle. 40/45% of my money going to sisu ? i dont think so.

Me too. I'll make an exception for the final though, not that we'll get there.

ccfc92

Do they often state the obvious? Bloody cockneys ;)

Arsene seems to be fielding proper teams in competitions more recently so I expect he won't go easy on us. Aside from playing Fabianski, and he's shit IMO :D

they reckon we want to bring them back to our place :facepalm:

BackRoomRummermill

The big positive is that the players will be looking forward to it as its a chance to test themselves against the TOP of the Prem ( I know Arsenal will play there 3rd team) but its a chance to keep who we have as Leon is already cup tied for instance

Imagine if we actually won !

Macca

Awful draw in football terms but great chance to raise our profile and plight. Love to go but it would make me a hypocrite

Astute

The big question is will there be any tickets left after the STH's have had a ticket each :D

ccfc92

apparently they will give us cheaper tickets, they just wanted to get every penny out of spurs

Tomas Rosicky

Hello there gents,

You won't be paying nearly as much as £62 for a ticket for this one, Arsenal have several categories for matches and vary ticket prices accordingly. So whilst the scum at home apparently 'warrants' that much money as a category A game, as much as I hate to say it you'll probably be classed as category B or even C, so prices will either by £26 or £35. Still a lot if you ask me but not quite as bad as £62.

As for the allocation, Arsenal reduced Tottenham's allocation to 5,000 on advice of the police and given there's no animosity between our two clubs then you'll be offered the full 8,500 (or there about) allocation.

All the best.

Skyblue4u

Most of the money going to Sisu will be from arsenal fans anyway so wouldn't blame Any football straved sky blue to go

rob9872

Won't be 62 for us more like 20 I would guess. It wouldn't be hypocritical macca, do what you want to do. We all have our version of what we're comfortable with. Mine us I won't go to sixfields, but I can't do without going completely so away game fix like this in fine with despite the % they get. Each to their own, but sisu won't be affected by money as imo they dump all their possess into ccfc.

elephanttears

Hello there gents,

You won't be paying nearly as much as £62 for a ticket for this one, Arsenal have several categories for matches and vary ticket prices accordingly. So whilst the scum at home apparently 'warrants' that much money as a category A game, as much as I hate to say it you'll probably be classed as category B or even C, so prices will either by £26 or £35. Still a lot if you ask me but not quite as bad as £62.

why dont you fuck off matey, no one needs gay lord posters on their forum. You fuck off back to where you come from. You will beat us about 8 nil but we support our local team gayo

As for the allocation, Arsenal reduced Tottenham's allocation to 5,000 on advice of the police and given there's no animosity between our two clubs then you'll be offered the full 8,500 (or there about) allocation.

All the best.

ccfc92

Hello there gents,

All the best.

26 or 35 is still reasonable. 62 is ridiculous! we will sell the full 8.5k, we took just under 8k on that tuesday night

Anychance of us getting more seats?

J

Jack Griffin

this is killing me but im sticking by my guns and staying away. not all football fans are fickle. 40/45% of my money going to sisu ? i dont think so.

Yeah, in normal times I would be going if I possibly could.. but I will not.

I guess there will be a fairly big demand from the SBA anyway, it will be interesting to see how many away tickets Arsenal allocate.

bringbackrattles

Why all the nasty comments to the Arsenal fan ? for all of us who don't go to Sixfields this will be a good day out just like all our away games this season.Hoping the tickets aren't too pricy though !

skablue

Just checked the Arsenal website they state that Champions League & FA cup games are charged as Cat A or B games depending on opponents. Prices start at £36.50 for Cat b games in home end so I imagine we would be expected to pay in that region unless they reach agreement with CCFC to charge less. It is my understanding that clubs have to announce ticketing policy for cup games at the start of the season but they can amend prices downwards if the opposing club agrees.

spwaverley4916

I really want to be part of the SBA for this one - never been to the Emirates - if 8000 plus go then another way to show the owners what crowds they are missing by moving us away from Coventry. Pressley and the Team will need all the vocal support they can get at Arsenal.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Imagine if we brought them back for a reply and made them pay £62 to go to Sixfields! Wouldn't put it past SISU if they charged us that at the Emirates.

And thanks for the Post Rosicky. Ignore ElephantTears. Not sure why he felt those replied necessary.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I really want to be part of the SBA for this one - never been to the Emirates - if 8000 plus go then another way to show the owners what crowds they are missing by moving us away from Coventry. Pressley and the Team will need all the vocal support they can get at Arsenal.

Yes it will make a statement to SISU tat the crowds are still there. But we took 7000 to MKDons and what difference has been made since?

Only difference this time is they'll get 45% more on ticket sales than they would for a league game (and for those they only get 5% if purchased through CCFC, and most would have gone through MKDons for that game)

Users who are viewing this thread