FA Cup 4th round draw/discussion (3 Viewers)

possibly one for the tv, great chance to take up none of the allocation. i wont be there and this shit has killed me the whole season. NOPM

trick2

Hoping it will be on TV. I go to a few away games, won't step foot in Sixfields but this will prob be too expensive for me tbh. Just hope it's on ITV and not crappy BT Sport.

Hobo

Elepanttears also known as Dumbo! lol

Sky Blue Pete

Yes it will make a statement to SISU tat the crowds are still there. But we took 7000 to MKDons and what difference has been made since?

Only difference this time is they'll get 45% more on ticket sales than they would for a league game (and for those they only get 5% if purchased through CCFC, and most would have gone through MKDons for that game)

Do you really not get it? People want to support the team but our home games are being played in Northampton!! Sisu were never gonna decide to go back to the Ricoh on the back of a large attendance but anyone in the football world with half a brain can see the situation and the statement is we, the 90%, will not go to home games outside of Coventry but we still support our team and will be here when you come back home

steveo1987

Hello there gents,

You won't be paying nearly as much as £62 for a ticket for this one, Arsenal have several categories for matches and vary ticket prices accordingly. So whilst the scum at home apparently 'warrants' that much money as a category A game, as much as I hate to say it you'll probably be classed as category B or even C, so prices will either by £26 or £35. Still a lot if you ask me but not quite as bad as £62.

As for the allocation, Arsenal reduced Tottenham's allocation to 5,000 on advice of the police and given there's no animosity between our two clubs then you'll be offered the full 8,500 (or there about) allocation.

All the best.

Don't waste your time on here mate.gmk is the proper cov forum.

Specs WT-R75

Sisu will fund the losses as advised to the football league.

60k @ starting price of £35 would be approx 45% of 2.1m = 950k. Could be more as I guess many seats will be more than £35. I hope that a good chunk of this money is given to Pressley to strengthen the squad and make a real push for the playoffs....

skybluejelly

None of the money will be given to Presley .. It will all go to offset our losses at the end of the season.. Sisu have said they will cover our losses but they will not know what they are until the end of the season..if anything it will be used to settle the debt with acl..

Do you really not get it? People want to support the team but our home games are being played in Northampton!! Sisu were never gonna decide to go back to the Ricoh on the back of a large attendance but anyone in the football world with half a brain can see the situation and the statement is we, the 90%, will not go to home games outside of Coventry but we still support our team and will be here when you come back home
Keep away from sixfields and see SISU try and get a loan to build a new stadium with no home fans.

rob9872

88 even! :-D

James Smith

Arsenal is great news, now if we can just do what we did to the ManU side with 6 international players a few years ago it would be great. PUSB!

shmmeee

60k at less than £26 once kids and other concessions are taken into account. I assume corporate hospitality goes to the home club.

I'd expect something close to 60k at £20 average so £1.2m, 45% of that is £540k.

Still, enough to cover a season of the Sixfields boycott so we can all relax about selling players, right?

letsallsingtogether

Yep may even make a weekend of it already looking at Hotels and a west end show, Keep the missus happy share hates football:D

Yep what a hike ,may just let the train take the strain this time and hop on the tube.

J

Jack Griffin

60k @ starting price of £35 would be approx 45% of 2.1m = 950k. Could be more as I guess many seats will be more than £35. I hope that a good chunk of this money is given to Pressley to strengthen the squad and make a real push for the playoffs....

Somewhat dodgy maths there, £35 is a full price ticket, there will be a number of concessionary & lower priced tickets, I'd estimate the 45% share of gate receipts will probably be between £600,00 & £750,000, or more than the entire years ticket sales at Sixfields based on current attendances (that is unless RFC can prove my maths in error).

However the 2 sums added together still mean that a significant loss will be made this season by having gone to Sixfields, which is all debt that'll be loaded on the club.

Last edited by a moderator:

turlykerd

I've just seen the draw ... Fuck yeah !!

maybe politics and shit could be put aside for a day and we can focus on the football for once

PUSB :D

Users who are viewing this thread