FA Cup 4th round draw/discussion (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

if we have to meet Everton i hope its in the final. i just have a feeling it could be their year.

SkyBlueHomer

We have two major priorities this season, !/ avoid relegation and 2/ try to secure a top 6 finish and gain
promotion via the play off's.
Anything that alters our concentration level is a bad thing and that includes cup match's. It also gives the added risk of further key players being injured (Leon Clarke) today for instance.(although he didn't stay off).
Spot on. I still think top 6 is a step to far though.

Why? Please expand on your thoughts...
Our priority must be staying in this league with the budget we have. If we would pick up injuries or suspensions for the sake of a trip to Anfield this could cost us.

4th round, being selfish, Wigan (family up there)to win reply play them away, otherwise anyone away

rob9872

Anywhere away or a march to be organised for the same day.

japandy

ManU, ManC. Arsenal or L'pool away please. With the money we could bring in 2 or 3 quality players for a play-off push.

spwaverley4916

would like to get Sunderland away - long way to go but would love a massive following chanting going down going down etc. and then beat them by the odd goal !

rob9872

who will attend the march ?

Oh yer Sixfields season ticket holders the rest of us will be at the game.

???? I meant we maech in cov if game at sixfields ... Hence away OR march!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd like Southampton away please! A quick trip over the Solent and I'll be there in 20 minutes! :D

oscillatewildly

It's gonna be Huddersfield (that should add a bit of spice) or our usual FA cup draw against Blackburn (obviously the outcome of the replay will mean Man City)

ManU, ManC. Arsenal or L'pool away please. With the money we could bring in 2 or 3 quality players for a play-off push.

Pretty much what you've said - apart from Arsenal having went to that game the other year .

Bennosdancingfeet

Sunderland away is a good shout. Massive stadium which we would easily sell our 15% .. Be about 7600 available tickets. Poyet is more concerned about keeping them up than a cup run.

Users who are viewing this thread