FA Cup 4th round draw/discussion (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Vill- I mean Leic- I mean, Liverpool away. Sky Blue Army invasion of Merseyside to follow.

I would be interesting if it was Liverpool at home. Can Sixfields handle that? Can the hill? Such a fixture would be great for pubs in Northampton while pubs within a Cov postcode miss out on potential revenue. Meanwhile, an empty 33,000 stadium would sit there empty screaming "USE MMMMMEEEEEE!!""

that's the worst of it. I used to nip in the Weatsheaf for a couple before the games, I bet it's struggling, along with the rest of the pubs on that road :(

Grendel

Home draw against one of the big teams. NOPM then will I'm sure be for league games only.

BackRoomRummermill

Who ever they draw the club aka SISU will get 50 per cent of the gate money, so I suspect SISU will be chuffed at a 70K full house at Manu or one of the big names.

NOPM would be a joke

italiahorse

Nice home game at Sixfields PLEASE! PUSB

Home draw against one of the big teams. NOPM then will I'm sure be for league games only.

Will never ever attend Sixfields. Full stop.
Obviously it will be full by the usual few plus Northampton fans. Might even draw a few glory hunters out.

Astute

Just up the road in Cleethorpes for me please! (Whaddya mean, Grimsby are out? Bugger).

Oh well. Old Trafford will have to do then.

At last. Someone else lives in a place where up the road is an hour away :D

Astute

Don't people realise that going to fa cup games is giving sisu money

Might as well go to Northampton

Depends what your stance is. For instance I will never ever go to Northampton. We shouldn't be there. But will go to as many away games as I can. The more away games with big followings of Coventry fans will keep reminding them on what they are missing. One decent pay day for them won't cover their losses.

Manure away and I will go if not at work. Manure at home and I won't go as we don't play at home. Quite simple really.

Swanny80

It's fucking principle for the [Expletive Deleted] who have taken my team out of coventry.

Should be excited that there's an fa cup draw tomorrow usually hoping for a home tie. They are pissing on us all and turning everyone against each other

Last edited by a moderator:

ccfc92

Depends what your stance is. For instance I will never ever go to Northampton. We shouldn't be there. But will go to as many away games as I can. The more away games with big followings of Coventry fans will keep reminding them on what they are missing. One decent pay day for them won't cover their losses.

Manure away and I will go if not at work. Manure at home and I won't go as we don't play at home. Quite simple really.

very good summary. I think the "attendees" get confused between NOPM and those that don't want to go to sixfields

ExmouthNeil

I didn't realise Plymouth where still in it....

So it's now Plymouth(1st choice) Or Yeovil away please whoever is pullin the balls tomorrow. :D

Rusty Trombone

Based on the teams left the likelihood/probability is that a Northampton tie would generate less revenue for SISU/Otium than a real away game. So it's win/win for supporters, a Northampton game gives less money, an away game gives the chance for more supporters to go.

torchomatic

Why? I'm hoping for a nice easy home tie.

Fingers crossed it is not a 'home' draw.

Unless it is Man U and we will have known that we would have had well over 20,000 had it been at the Ricoh.

torchomatic

You didn't go to Barnsley then today?

I won't have a go at anyone for what they chose but I won't help fund those fuckers who are destroying us

covcity4life

League 2 or lower team at home.

I wanna stay in competition long as possible, I'd prefer that to a one off occasion like spurs

Not to mention u can have both for e.g quarters vs chelsea

Sky Blue Harry H

Well chuffed we won. Hopefully the league game that will have to be rearranged can be moved back about 6 weeks so that Calum is fit again - also happy that the likes of PNE, Bristol City, Peterboro, MK etc drew so will have an extra fixture to knacker them a bit more (every little helps!):D

Users who are viewing this thread