FA Cup 3rd Round Draw (1 Viewer)

Colin Steins Smile

Financially the best is Man Utd away.
Personally, I'd like us to play Everton at home, as I fancy our chances.
However, I expect we'll get Preston away....which will be a crap draw.

Sbarcher

I remember Everton away in the FA Cup around about 1996. It was my first experience of a really big away following... i think we took 8000, i remember the sight of all the Harry Shaw coaches in a massive convoy going through Birmingham on the M6.

Obviously the game was a complete let-down! Mcallister scored a great free-kick at the end to give us some faint hope, but to no avail.
Queued for 9 hours at HR for this one. Got to just a few in front of me only to be told sold out. Luckily one of our suppliers got hold of a couple in the home end. There were a few of us in their end.

tommy hutch legend

I remember Everton away in the FA Cup around about 1996. It was my first experience of a really big away following... i think we took 8000, i remember the sight of all the Harry Shaw coaches in a massive convoy going through Birmingham on the M6.

Obviously the game was a complete let-down! Mcallister scored a great free-kick at the end to give us some faint hope, but to no avail.
Was it really that long ago . I was in away end with 5 others when we scored all jumped up and so DoD about 100 more Scousers wern t happy

COV

There were rumours of a pre-match bust-up for this one, i think it was ‘99

Marty

Was on the back row of the upper tier for that, could only see about 2/3 of the pitch due to the roof. Worst view I think I've ever had.

pusbccfc

Birmingham away so we can draw 0-0 again and play a replay at the Ricoh and draw 0-0.

Evo1883

Spurs' stadium will be there for 75 years. I want to go to Goodison before it's "apartments".
Good point tbh , completely forgot , I actually went to goodison to watch them play against Leicester in the cup a few years back ...as I wanted to tick it off and we'd just gone to league 2 so I assumed we'd never play there again

Reppz

In that case... I don't think we have the squad to sustain a cup run and try for the playoffs, so I'd like Man Utd away

We'll probably end up with something like Boro away or something though..

At what point does it become sustainable then?

Users who are viewing this thread