FA Cup 3rd Round Draw (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

hinckley cov

Queued for 9 hours at HR for this one. Got to just a few in front of me only to be told sold out. Luckily one of our suppliers got hold of a couple in the home end. There were a few of us in their end.
I must of been just behind you , remember them coming out and saying all sold and it was bloody freezing.

Frostie

I hate drawing teams from the same division, removes most of the intrigue but still risk being knocked out.

Reactions: AOM

PVA

I'll might get pelters for this but I'd happily play a second string XI even if meant guaranteed defeat.

I guess we need the money though so MR will be under instruction to play a strong side.

Sky Blue Harry H

Will some of their players have been sold by then? People say 'shit tie' but it's a lot better than a M'Boro or some other cold Northern outpost away.

Reppz

£10 a ticket, give them 6k and we should see above 20k with a decent atmosphere.

Won’t happen though

Grendel

Tbh though, what is classed as an exciting draw in the third round?

Exactly - it’s hardly worse than many premier teams - imagine an away game at thd mighty Crystal Palace

Grendel

£10 a ticket, give them 6k and we should see above 20k with a decent atmosphere.

Won’t happen though

It won’t as it’s not allowed

pusbccfc

Won’t happen though

You could charge £5 and we wouldn't get 20k.

May as well go round schools next week and give kids a free Christmas presents.

Users who are viewing this thread