FA charge Davies over stamping claim (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I don’t
Willis is our best centre half anyway and non of their strikers are Matt Rhead.

We've still got a team that is better than there's in every position and we better away so calm the fuck down.

We’ve managed 43 points at home and 32 away so that’s not a correct statement.

Rhead has an even worse record in his last 20 games than the county strikers so well done for highlighting the one player whose probably worse than their impotent forward line.

David O'Day

I don’t

We’ve managed 43 points at home and 32 away so that’s not a correct statement.

Rhead has an even worse record in his last 20 games than the county strikers so well done for highlighting the one player whose probably worse than their impotent forward line.
That went way over your head Grenners,we haev been better erecently awayy than at home and it's not the goal scoring it was the style of play I was highlighting with Rhead.

Better luck next time

steve82

Another day and it’s not reported or spoke about. Shame really, a player who matches up to the battle and gives as much as he takes. Certainly won’t be the last to make a error of judgement on the pitch.

A warrior that will be back and a big figure next season for us, a captain in the making.

The capable Jordan Willis will reclaim his spot Friday night, let’s hope he’s switched on and focused on the brute’s ahead of him.

He’s got to come in and put in a big performance and marshal the back 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Another day and it’s not reported or spoke about. Shame really, a player who matches up to the battle and gives as much as he takes. Certainly won’t be the last to make a error of judgement on the pitch.

A warrior that will be back and a big figure next season for us, a captain in the making.

The capable Jordan Willis will reclaim his spot Friday night, let’s hope he’s switched on and focused on the brute’s ahead of him.

He’s got to come in and put in a big performance and marshal the back 5.

Brutes? Ameobi, Stead and Forte?

SlowerThanPlatt

I rate him when he’s come in for us but the ‘stamp’ and that tweet are probably one of the reasons why he’s 26 and played only 65 games at league level. Lacks professionalism for me

David O'Day

I rate him when he’s come in for us but the ‘stamp’ and that tweet are probably one of the reasons why he’s 26 and played only 65 games at league level. Lacks professionalism for me
nah, he's rightly it was an injustice but there is no point whining about it

David O'Day

I don’t see how it’s an injustice. He stamped/trotted on their player and he/the club haven’t appealed it which means he accepts the charge. Very stupid thing to do in any game
Because it was an accident, he's not even looking at the player and Duffy accepts it was an accident but hey ho

steve82

Or it could be the fact he only turned professional in 2014 coming from non league, nothing to do with questionable tweets and a error of judgement in a split second.

Otis

Still have a feeling it will be levelled up :(

If we bring in their last game with us then they shouldn't have had one of the goals and a player sent off. :)
If he wants to level it up including the league game up there it's about 2-4 isn't it?

Grendel

Because it was an accident, he's not even looking at the player and Duffy accepts it was an accident but hey ho

He didn’t accept that - he said he’d have to take his word for it.

Three referees have viewed the incident and determined it violent conduct

David O'Day

He didn’t accept that - he said he’d have to take his word for it.

Three referees have viewed the incident and determined it violent conduct
And Refs are never wrong you thick plank, jesus Grenners why do you come here

Grendel

Not you then Grenners, I ean you talk bollocks about football matches you don't even go to so why should this be different.

“I ean you talk bollocks”

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s not really an error of judgement. That makes it seem he made it in the spur of the moment and was a reaction to something what happened. What was he reacting to?

There was a long thread on here about Lincoln’s rough tactics and how they should be punished but when our player does something we find any reason to defend him

SKYBLUES90

McNulty and others have been tweeting and tagging him in things so fairly certain it’s his real account

Hobo

Doubt it would make a difference. Sky have had their say.

No consistency at all, which is the annoying thing.
The main reason refs are not consisent is because the fans have no consistency...Think about it.

Hobo

He looked down then did it and never looked back until charged by EFL. It was obvious what the outcome would be. A valuable learning curve for the lad. Being streetwise is staying just inside the laws, not being reckless.

PVA

He looked down then did it and never looked back until charged by EFL. It was obvious what the outcome would be. A valuable learning curve for the lad. Being streetwise is staying just inside the laws, not being reckless.

Exactly.

There seem to be a lot of people on here who don't know the difference between being streetwise/pushing the laws to the limit like County do and intentionally standing on someone.

clint van damme

Exactly.

There seem to be a lot of people on here who don't know the difference between being streetwise/pushing the laws to the limit like County do and intentionally standing on someone.

like County do? So Ameobis elbow was jut within the law? If that'd been on Sky he'd have been done. Davis main error was doing it in a televised game.

Users who are viewing this thread