Exclusive - mark Robins to be named (1 Viewer)

ccfclinney

giphy.gif
Now confirmed by the Coventry observer. . I will await apologies ! My soucrce bang on again!

Nick

Administrator
They must have been talking to him to get it arranged which also suprises after the usual grief we get in trying to replace managers

skybluepm2

The club are clearly feeding Reid and the Observer information so for them to be reporting it I suspect it must be true.

Very surprising appointment to say the least given what he said when he left.

Yeah I agree. He would look a complete tit if this didn't come to fruition now.

chiefdave

They must have been talking to him to get it arranged which also suprises after the usual grief we get in trying to replace managers
Its not the way we usually operate, add in what he said when he left last time might there be more going on behind the scenes? Probably clutching at straws as we're so desperate for good news.

skybluepm2

Wish we'd have done this in January, or even after Mowbray left. I feel we'd have had a far different season. We really need shot of Venus. This tool is in charge of recruitment which has been shambolic. Leave it to the manager.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Makes no difference. He signed a 3 year contract with us the first time round. Didn't stay long
True but if they come out tomorrow and say we've got him but it's for the next 11 games and no longer when we are already relegated, it will be another chapter in SISU trolling the fans.

lifeskyblue

He did well with us first time round but I don't really want him back. The off-field situation hasn't improved and the players to work with less talented. I'm disappointed.

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Its not the way we usually operate, add in what he said when he left last time might there be more going on behind the scenes? Probably clutching at straws as we're so desperate for good news.
It just seems a bit organised.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No way this can go as bad as the last 11 games or whatever Slade has had, i`ll take Robins over Slade all day long.

Who bought McGoldrick in?
I'm pretty sure it wasn't robins. I think Shaw was caretaker when mcgoldrick joined

RegTheDonk

I don't know if I'm pleased, given he buggered off when the back room crap wasn't as bad as it is now. Dare say he'll be off as soon as something better comes along.

On the positive side, he can't surely be much worse than Slade. At least a change means its only 95% nailed on we get relegated.

Sorry, I'm usually a glass half full kind kind of guy :rolleyes:

AFCCOVENTRY

That will be absolute pants. We could get Fergie til the end of the season and he wouldn't keep these clowns up. We need some stability to start next season. This isn't the chairman's slot on Have I Got News For You!

If I was a manager I would wait and see what Sisu do in the summer when we are L2.

Users who are viewing this thread