Ex Player Watch (13 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Just read about 2 Swedish fans who were shot dead in Brussels just for wearing their countries footy tops - fucking hell
Yep - seems to relate to the burning of the Qu'ran in Sweden. Madness

Alkhen

Feck me he is the real deal ain't he!

Making his mark now on the international stage will do wonders for our sell on fee.

His agent moving him to Portugal was a masterstroke, bigger exposure in a traditional springboard league. He can absolutely fill his boots against dross but still get tested against the big 4 teams and in Europa League.

ProfessorbyGrace

Amazing how he can just power through a defence, like that. Admittedly, they were on the back-foot, but what a goal from Vik.

Can’t see Sporting holding onto him for long, if he keeps this up.

Saddlebrains

Hes going to go all the way to the top isnt he Vik?

I dont think aby of us realise we may have been watching a man who will go on to play for a premier league / champions league winning side one day

Brighton Sky Blue

Hes going to go all the way to the top isnt he Vik?

I dont think aby of us realise we may have been watching a man who will go on to play for a premier league / champions league winning side one day
Just watched this again, such a privilege to watch him live. Said it before but players like him are rare in football now and they can make anyone love the game.

B-Ban-Boogie

Some amazing goals, but that also shows how important O'Hare is.
Tons of assists from him...and that will hopefully help out Godden, Simms and Wright..

Can't wait for him to come back.

ruralcov

Some amazing goals, but that also shows how important O'Hare is.
Tons of assists from him...and that will hopefully help out Godden, Simms and Wright..

Can't wait for him to come back.
Yes hopefully Calum comes back ok as he really is the missing key for our strikers. They need those little threaded balls to latch onto in and around the box. All our strikers this season have really been feeding off scrapes - not saying they have could have done better etc but at least we have someone who can give them something to work with. Our playoff push will be defined by how much service we can give the forwards as the goals are not really coming from the rest of the team. Ps was watching the Sweden game last night - what a goal from Vik, got the feeling he would score as soon as he picked the ball up. He is a very special talent

ProfessorbyGrace

Just watched this again, such a privilege to watch him live. Said it before but players like him are rare in football now and they can make anyone love the game.

He’s developed into, almost, a hybrid of a classic winger and a forward/striker rolled into one. Pace, tenacity, aggression, awareness, a few tricks up his sleeve and the ability to find that finish when it matters.

He missed his fair share of chances here, but if his overall level of finishing improves, he’ll be at the very top. At this trajectory anyway. Barring any injuries. 🙏🏻

Briles

Somewhat surreal but just learned that the director of football for Europa in the Gibralta National league is David Thompson.

shmmeee

Corey Addai seems to be making a league career for himself, that’s Simon Moore’s brother above him

He was gonna play for Cov, Corey Addai
He was gonna be the very best of, Corey Addai
Now he’s playing League Two and I know why
(Why man?)
Corey Addai, Corey Addai, Corey Addai
Da dada da dadada

hamil99

Facebook User
Fun fact - Gibraltar only has one football stadium. Every team plays their games at it home and away.

I lived in Gibraltar for 4 years, heading back out there for a holiday in a couple weeks. The standard is literally pub league. He'll be the best player by a country mile.

fernandopartridge

TBF to Kane, it's not a terrible move in some respects if you're going to play a shite level, do it somewhere with nice weather. He's got the added bonus of speaking the language already.

SBT

The club has some kind of involvement in a sports concussion program (an issue “close to my heart”), which makes me wonder if he’s trying to pivot away from just a pure football career

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Todd Kane has signed for Manchester 1962 who play in the Gibraltar premier league
Premier league 🤣

Star Trek Lol GIF

lacesoutdom

Are you thinking of our French star Mathieu Manset, with his stonking 9 games and 1 goal? Mad to think that was a decade ago, seems like yesterday.
we really did have some odd signings back then - i feel as tho if some of us had a half decent agent we could have been in with a 1 year contract.

Users who are viewing this thread