Ex Player Watch (10 Viewers)

covcity4life

I'm sorry I thought you implied napoli were to be european champions
Nope. Improved alot last few weeks but doubt they be as good as were under spalletti. Be inter if anyone from serie a.

But money talks and prob be a prem team again unfortunately

Tomh111

Thought McCallum looked very average today - its also telling that we set up the majority of our pressing traps to focus on him and the left hand side of the pitch.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Thought McCallum looked very average today - its also telling that we set up the majority of our pressing traps to focus on him and the left hand side of the pitch.

That cross across the 6 yard area in the first half was better than anything Da Silva has produced for us as yet

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Gyokeres scored again for Sporting yesterday. 6 goals in his last 5 games.

Not taking anything away from him but some of the teams they are playing are English League 1/2 level. Arouca with a population of 20,000 and an average attendance of around a thousand per game.

The Philosopher

Not taking anything away from him but some of the teams they are playing are English League 1/2 level. Arouca with a population of 20,000 and an average attendance of around a thousand per game.
You can see why his agent has placed him there for a year - bang 20-30 plus goals in and get a move to a top top club.

The Portuguese league reminds me of the SPL but with better weather and less mad jocks.

blunted

Absolutely agree, he has gone backwards. For us he used to get forward and have a pile driver shot. I think this demonstrates how good coaching can improve a player and mediocre coaching can hold them back. Would have him back on a free transfer when his contract expires whatever division we are in.

Samo

You can see why his agent has placed him there for a year - bang 20-30 plus goals in and get a move to a top top club.

The Portuguese league reminds me of the SPL but with better weather and less mad jocks.

Fewer. (Sorry, I can't help myself)

Users who are viewing this thread