Ex Player Watch (25 Viewers)

TomRad85

it was an awful pass, he is starting look as if he has lost interest and seems so much slower than other pl midfielders
In reality it's probably not very much fun going from playing in a good team, relative to the level you're at, and being better than most of your opponents, to playing for a bunch of shithouses getting spanked every week.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Developed into a more all round sportsman.
He's read that book about the 1990s Sky Blues, "When the Sky was Blue" and taken an interest in Paul Telfer's way of playing. I.e. more interested in golf than football :)

Evo1883

Saw jodi Jones goal yesterday , brilliant finish , having a cracking season at wing back for notts County 2 goals 4 assists so far this season

fernandopartridge

Was he ever up to dive down in the first place? I mean when he left there was a load of moaning and gnashing of teeth, but he couldn't even get in our relegated side.

Seems his career has always been a bit Emperor's new Clothes.
I think it was because he'd been in Villa's academy?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
it was an awful pass, he is starting look as if he has lost interest and seems so much slower than other pl midfielders

Said that when there was the video of him doing shots with city fans.

Compare his fitness to some of the PL elite and he's miles off. In the championship he had the ability to not be the fittest player.

Hertsccfc

Said that when there was the video of him doing shots with city fans.

Compare his fitness to some of the PL elite and he's miles off. In the championship he had the ability to not be the fittest player.
He was way fitter than most other players in the Championship. One if his greatest assets was his energy and his ability to go box to box is what we really miss now.

Bryan Robson was renowned for drinking a lot yet he covered more ground than virtually any other player. At that age it is possible to get away with an unhealthy lifestyle if you are naturally fit. Not that I know anything or care about Hamer's lifestyle.

Nick

Administrator
He was way fitter than most other players in the Championship. One if his greatest assets was his energy and his ability to go box to box is what we really miss now.

Bryan Robson was renowned for drinking a lot yet he covered more ground than virtually any other player. At that age it is possible to get away with an unhealthy lifestyle if you are naturally fit. Not that I know anything or care about Hamer's lifestyle.

I'm not sure he was even the fittest player in our team, was he?

Si80

I'm not sure he was even the fittest player in our team, was he?

Wilson on the Fozcast (Ben Fosters podcast) hints that whilst Gus was a great player for us his lifestyle and food choices weren’t great but his ability meant that he walked the league. Vik on the other hand was a model pro.

Also says McFadz is thick as mince. It’s a decent listen.

covcity4life

Ostigaard playing for Napoli regularly now. When he elwas mentioned in this thread people tried to put him down lol. Odd move they said ha

napolimp

Ostigaard playing for Napoli regularly now. When he elwas mentioned in this thread people tried to put him down lol. Odd move they said ha

Earlsdon_Skyblue1 was worried that Ostigard maybe wasn't a very good player, fortunately he doesn't have to wonder any longer.

Ostigard relegated with Genoa. Not really sure how given how great he and they are supposed to be.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Earlsdon_Skyblue1 was worried that Ostigard maybe wasn't a very good player, fortunately he doesn't have to wonder any longer.

You've just bumped a comment from a year and a half ago...

I liked him, just thought he got a bit too big for his boots at the time. Considering he spent a long time on the bench, that was a fair comment.

Isn't he in the team at the moment due to injuries anyway?

covboy9

2 in 2

not the best defender but man is he a goal threat!! Talented boy a real athlete glad he’s doing well at a huge club

napolimp

You've just bumped a comment from a year and a half ago...

I liked him, just thought he got a bit too big for his boots at the time. Considering he spent a long time on the bench, that was a fair comment.

Isn't he in the team at the moment due to injuries anyway?

Your point is fair, it's light hearted on my behalf. He's just scored against Real Madrid tonight so doing pretty well.

Sick Boy

Covcity4life is always right!!!
Time Running GIF by Learner Circle

Users who are viewing this thread