Ex Player Watch (27 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He can't make is mined up. England or France.

giphy.gif

rob9872

when we played them in the FA cup a few years back he was blatantly supporting them on final score
Think that's more to do with his dislike of us than support of them. Still my favourite player though.

JimmyHillsbeard

Think that's more to do with his dislike of us than support of them. Still my favourite player though.

He doesn’t actively dislike us. Bumped into him a few days before the play off final. He spoke at length to my daughter abt how much he loved his time with us and how much he wanted us to beat Exeter.

I’m with you on the impact he had as a player for us. Genuine legend. That said I was amazed to discover that he played more games for Vile than he did for us.

Sick Boy

He doesn’t actively dislike us. Bumped into him a few days before the play off final. He spoke at length to my daughter abt how much he loved his time with us and how much he wanted us to beat Exeter.

I’m with you on the impact he had as a player for us. Genuine legend. That said I was amazed to discover that he played more games for Vile than he did for us.
I’d imagine he doesn’t dislike the club, more a section of our support.

Liquid Gold

Blackburn turned down £8m from Southampton for Armstrong.

They're in a pickle with this one. He's in the final year of his contract so can leave for nothing in 12 months and they owe 40% of any sale to Newcastle.

Terry Gibson's perm

Blackburn turned down £8m from Southampton for Armstrong.

They're in a pickle with this one. He's in the final year of his contract so can leave for nothing in 12 months and they owe 40% of any sale to Newcastle.

I don’t see them being to high next year, I can’t see them getting much more than 8 for him they were talking 20 at one stage which is laughable

Skyblueweeman

Chelsea have opened talks with 21-year-old English right-back Dujon Sterling over a new contract. Chelsea's development squad coaches are understood to be impressed with Sterling's recovery and return to full fitness following a career-threatening injury. (Football.London)

Taken from the BBC transfer gossip page.

Danceswithhorses

John Eustace set to be named new Swansea manager.
Always like Eustace as a player, and was sad to see him leave, but iirc, we were struggling financially at the time (what's new !), and he was amongst our best earners.

Frostie

John Eustace set to be named new Swansea manager.
Always like Eustace as a player, and was sad to see him leave, but iirc, we were struggling financially at the time (what's new !), and he was amongst our best earners.

Ffs... I suggested this might be an option on Wednesday & meant to request a bet with the bookies as he wasn't even listed...
Think I've missed a trick 😔

Howe or Lampard big favourites as you'd expect. I wonder if they might look at our ex skipper John Eustace though, they were pretty keen on him before appointing Cooper if memory serves correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread