Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

John Eustace set to be named new Swansea manager.
Always like Eustace as a player, and was sad to see him leave, but iirc, we were struggling financially at the time (what's new !), and he was amongst our best earners.

He's done alright for himself.

SleepyGinger

Indeed, wasn't a great fit for us but still think he's a good player & has done well at Barnsley.
Ipswich throwing some money around this summer to try & finally get back to the Championship.
Yeah always thought he was a good player but letting him go for a million and bringing in Godden for less was brilliant business. Ipswich had a bid accepted for Edmundson at Rangers for reported £1M too, 8/1 to win the league looks good.

harvey098

I was delighted when we sold Chaplin and couldn't believe that a Championship club took him. I was absolutely proved wrong though. He made the step up really well and scored some crucial goals for them. I think he's well liked by the fanbase up there too. Does seem an odd sale to Ipswich.

Reactions: vow

Hertsccfc

I was delighted when we sold Chaplin and couldn't believe that a Championship club took him. I was absolutely proved wrong though. He made the step up really well and scored some crucial goals for them. I think he's well liked by the fanbase up there too. Does seem an odd sale to Ipswich.
Chaplin always looked a decent player to me. We just didn't use him in the right way or formation.

Terry Gibson's perm

Looks a good deal for Chaplin getting out of a relegation battle into a team that will be promoted.

Barnsley

Decent player, not clinical enough though, we need to move some players on, to reinvest in the areas where we’re light, it makes sense to sell him, if we can get a good fee for him, or a swap deal as maybe the case, if rumours are correct, ether way we need a forward that can score goals, and a midfielder or two, but as always we have to sell to fund transfers.

fernandopartridge

Decent player, not clinical enough though, we need to move some players on, to reinvest in the areas where we’re light, it makes sense to sell him, if we can get a good fee for him, or a swap deal as maybe the case, if rumours are correct, ether way we need a forward that can score goals, and a midfielder or two, but as always we have to sell to fund transfers.

Has Dike gone back now?

robbiethemole

Hmmmm, Chaplin out, Bremang in? not sure that's the best move ever.

Terry Gibson's perm

DannyThomas_1981

To be fair your “Cdm needs pace” has resulted in a mass hospitalisation in Coventry due to cracked ribs of the hysterical laughter you’ve caused
Can't compete with you in terms of comedy of course - no one can.
Comedy gold is calling for taxis for 4 years in a row........... for of course the most successful English manager over the last 4 seasons.
An absolute genius at work - kudos to you.

Users who are viewing this thread