Ex Player Watch (12 Viewers)

Winny the Bish

Just shows...the grass isn't always greener elsewhere...if he'd had some faith in us and stayed, his game might well have progressed more.
Wasted his time at Wolves.
That said, it seems to have worked out ok for us...that 'undisclosed' fee came in handy lol
I never blamed Harries for moving. Managers always kept talking about his potential and then didn't really play him.

larry_david

Morgan Williams signs for Yeovil. Hardly a surprise he has two loan spells there. Another who could move up quickly with a solid year

Torquay Sky Blue

I watched Doyle and Kelly-Evans play for Notts County against Torquay on Saturday. Both had decent games and credit to Doyle , coming up to his 40th he played the whole game including extra time.
Passings improved as well 😉

lordy_87

Jamie Sterry playing in the national League play off final for Hartlepool against Torquay.

Torquay goalkeeper scored a header in stoppage time to make it 1-1 and send the game to extra time. Penalties now about to start.

fernandopartridge

Jamie Sterry playing in the national League play off final for Hartlepool against Torquay.

Torquay goalkeeper scored a header in stoppage time to make it 1-1 and send the game to extra time. Penalties now about to start.

Shows how poor we were in 16/17 that he was one of our better players early season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higgs

That's pretty sad really
This lad has the talent to play at a very good level
But is a text book case of getting too much too soon and having trouble handling it
As most of us would tbh
Waste of talent if he ends up down that level for good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

That's pretty sad really
But is a text book case of getting too much too soon and having trouble handling it
As most of us would tbh

I know the lad had some mental health issues last season

Every sympathy with him as the pandemic has affected people in many different ways

He has a good attitude and I don’t doubt he will come again after a little time out of the spotlight

Hertsccfc

That's pretty sad really
As most of us would tbh
Very sad. A really talented and committed player. I hope he manages to make it back to a higher level.

Users who are viewing this thread