Ex Player Watch (12 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

Bassala Sambou was always believed to go on to score lots of goals but since leaving Everton he’s scored a whopping total of two goals at both Fortuna Sittard in the Dutch League and Randers FC in the Danish League

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Bassala Sambou was always believed to go on to score lots of goals but since leaving Everton he’s scored a whopping total of two goals at both Fortuna Sittard in the Dutch League and Randers FC in the Danish League

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasted his career for a short term earnings. Was never ever going to make the grade at Everton.

pipkin73

Fair play to him, but still wasted those 4 years of his original contract playing U23s. The most important developmental years were wasted.
100% but if he ends up not being good enough he made more from Everton than he ever would have here. If he could have been good enough then he has waisted his early career and may never get it back. It's the gamble you take.

SBAndy

Saw Baka in Zara on Oxford Street tonight after work, wearing sky blue Nike trainers and buying a sky blue hoody, must have rubbed off on him whilst here!

my Mrs said I should have started singing 20 goals in the fitting room 😂

If you’d have done that whilst rubbing off on him you’d have been thrown out.

Irish Sky Blue

Lee Carsley to be new England U21 manager
During the first lock down SBitC put on a weekly zoom session for walking footballers and for SBitC age group coaches.These were Q and A sessions with former City players. Carsley and Paul Williams were two of the former players who came on, these two chosen in particular because of their coaching background. Both of them were very impressive in their knowledge, the things that they had to say and in their very humble demeanour. I'm not surprised he got a job like this. I think Paul Williams was part of the England set up previously.

Frostie

During the first lock down SBitC put on a weekly zoom session for walking footballers and for SBitC age group coaches.These were Q and A sessions with former City players. Carsley and Paul Williams were two of the former players who came on, these two chosen in particular because of their coaching background. Both of them were very impressive in their knowledge, the things that they had to say and in their very humble demeanour. I'm not surprised he got a job like this. I think Paul Williams was part of the England set up previously.

Yeah agree. Nice to see someone with the right pedigree in the role.

Alkhen

Not technically an ex-player but came on a long trial with quite a bit of buzz:

Sunil Chhetri has overtaken Messi in the international goal charts... must be a slow news day

Alex1987

Danceswithhorses

Can understand Stevenson to an extent with having his dad phone in sick for him but what did Harries ever do wrong?
Just shows...the grass isn't always greener elsewhere...if he'd had some faith in us and stayed, his game might well have progressed more.
Wasted his time at Wolves.
That said, it seems to have worked out ok for us...that 'undisclosed' fee came in handy lol

Users who are viewing this thread