Ex Player Watch (6 Viewers)

Frostie

Mental.

Gotta say, daft boy though & as mad as it is it's the correct decision. Why would you do the same thing 3 times!?

Frostie

Yep sorry I think that’s the rule and he’s clearly not and is encroaching. Card is daft I think as it changes the situation completely. But how many warnings can be given

He was penalised for it 3 times.
First is a warning, 2nd is yellow card, 3rd is 2nd yellow & bye bye.

I sympathise to an extent & having played in goal myself it is a very harsh rule (especially when you have takers like Pogba, Jorginho etc. taking a hop, skip & jump!). Having been warned once I'd like to think I'd be a bit more careful though knowing the Assistant is looking for it.

Moff

Have been hearing that some Leicester fans are begining to lose the love for Madders.

Some questioning his selection last night and asking what he offers to the team, others saying he’s already injured and wants to leave.

Moff

Fair play to him - sorry if this offends the closet Leicester fans on here.

I wonder what his intentions are. He can’t be happy warming the bench or being subbed most games. Some of the knicker stitchers think he’s a sick note.

I know he spends quite a bit of time our way for personal reasons, so not sure he’s keen for an immediate move. I would be keen to see him play at a more expansive team.

Sick Boy

I wonder what his intentions are. He can’t be happy warming the bench or being subbed most games. Some of the knicker stitchers think he’s a sick note.

I know he spends quite a bit of time our way for personal reasons, so not sure he’s keen for an immediate move. I would be keen to see him play at a more expansive team.
I reckon he’ll end up at Man Utd next season .

robbiethemole

Well silly season is well and truly upon us, and it's not even June yet!!!!!!!!!
Talk on the Sunderland 606 board about them signing JCH for.....................wait for it..........................£8m!!!!!
How much more fucking deluded can they get, not even out of L1 still and looking for players like that, mind he's not worth half of that.

SleepyGinger

Well silly season is well and truly upon us, and it's not even June yet!!!!!!!!!
Talk on the Sunderland 606 board about them signing JCH for.....................wait for it..........................£8m!!!!!
How much more fucking deluded can they get, not even out of L1 still and looking for players like that, mind he's not worth half of that.
I can imagine if p’boro do decide to cash in on him they will probably get a very good amount. A team at the top end of this division would probably pay 5 million hoping for the next Ivan Toney. JCH had a good season but nowhere near that level.

Users who are viewing this thread