Ex Player Watch (9 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

he’d already agreed to leave the suggestion was that Clarke Harris wanted to be the big man and was undermined with mcnulty here which is nonsense there is zero evidence of a bad attitude and he’d probably not have gone but Bakayoko turned down an offer from another club
There’s enough rumour about why he was moved on

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I wonder if Sunderland will show a bit of class and support him with a new deal?

giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

Conor Thomas promoted with Cheltenham, good for him. Unfairly maligned here and bizarrely dispensed with in 2016 as Mowbray obliterated the squad.

Chris Hussey there too

He was never the type of player I think people expected a box to box type player where he sat deeper. I think if he had come through when we were in league two he would have had a better career here.

Adge

Conor Thomas promoted with Cheltenham, good for him. Unfairly maligned here and bizarrely dispensed with in 2016 as Mowbray obliterated the squad.

Chris Hussey there too
Really? Ten a penny bits and pieces midfielder that you will find around the next corner. See Bigi, Jack Finch, Ben Stevenson et al...

Terry Gibson's perm

Really? Ten a penny bits and pieces midfielder that you will find around the next corner. See Bigi, Jack Finch, Ben Stevenson et al...

He was better than Bigi and was obviously better than Finch who I was amazed that he ever got a pro contract.

Terry Gibson's perm

There must be some bad keepers in league one if he is the best. Unless something has changed when the fans get back into stadiums they will have about as much chance of getting hit on the head as the centre forward when he kicks it out.

Users who are viewing this thread