Ex Player Watch (12 Viewers)

Bugsy

He wasn’t even in the top 3 worst strikers we had that season. Which is a scary prospect in itself.

Was that the same season as simone jackson

Ccfcisparks

JCH now level on goals this season as Biamou career league goals across Conference, League 2, League 2 playoffs, League 1 and Championship. I get sometimes a manager can not like a players attitude, but it seems bizarre how many other managers have got a tune out of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe something has clicked in his head and he’s working harder now. Yes he didn’t work out at us, but he wasn’t exactly profiling before he joined us either.

SBAndy

Maybe something has clicked in his head and he’s working harder now. Yes he didn’t work out at us, but he wasn’t exactly profiling before he joined us either.

That’s as I read it as well. Hadn’t pulled up trees before arriving back, flattered to deceive whilst here, but seemed to hit the ground running as soon as he left.

Ccfcisparks

That’s as I read it as well. Hadn’t pulled up trees before arriving back, flattered to deceive whilst here, but seemed to hit the ground running as soon as he left.
He has also been the main star in the Bristol and Peterborough team. Seems to be a few factors, just didn’t work out for us.

Alex1987

He has also been the main star in the Bristol and Peterborough team. Seems to be a few factors, just didn’t work out for us.

Yep I think he needs to be the main man which he was at Bristol and now Peterborough. Was wondering fiddle to Mcnulty really with us

Grendel

Yep I think he needs to be the main man which he was at Bristol and now Peterborough. Was wondering fiddle to Mcnulty really with us

mcnulty left before he even signed a contract with us

Grendel

He played for us in L2 on loan did he not G?

Yes as I said before he actually signed a contract mcnulty had left the building

He was always very clearly miles above biamou Bakayoko and hiwula in ability - the fact we sold even the best of that three - have stuck with the other two and he’s scoring for fun is really not great

Users who are viewing this thread