Ex Player Watch

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy
Chris Hussey scored a great free kick last night as his Cheltenham team got promoted to L1.

Funny-can’t ever remember him taking free kicks at ours or being a particularly good striker of a ball ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
At one point he was being compared to Gareth Bale after a game on the left-wing.

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
he’d already agreed to leave the suggestion was that Clarke Harris wanted to be the big man and was undermined with mcnulty here which is nonsense there is zero evidence of a bad attitude and he’d probably not have gone but Bakayoko turned down an offer from another club
There’s enough rumour about why he was moved on

SleepyGinger

Feb 5, 2020
Don't want this to sound mean but I would have thought Bakayoko would be lucky to get a contract at that level in the current environment
I’m sure there was talk of top half league 1 clubs after him in January. I think he’d be OK in league 2.

Reactions: shmmeee

higgs

Feb 23, 2015
That’s the problem with Willis - he’s a good player but he always seemed to have an injury round the corner.
Ya he seemed to be struggling with his knee from a young age tough on him was very highly rated at one stage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
Conor Thomas promoted with Cheltenham, good for him. Unfairly maligned here and bizarrely dispensed with in 2016 as Mowbray obliterated the squad.

Chris Hussey there too
He was never the type of player I think people expected a box to box type player where he sat deeper. I think if he had come through when we were in league two he would have had a better career here.

Adge

Jun 26, 2015
Conor Thomas promoted with Cheltenham, good for him. Unfairly maligned here and bizarrely dispensed with in 2016 as Mowbray obliterated the squad.

Chris Hussey there too
Really? Ten a penny bits and pieces midfielder that you will find around the next corner. See Bigi, Jack Finch, Ben Stevenson et al...

Reactions: lordy_87

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
Really? Ten a penny bits and pieces midfielder that you will find around the next corner. See Bigi, Jack Finch, Ben Stevenson et al...
He was better than Bigi and was obviously better than Finch who I was amazed that he ever got a pro contract.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
There must be some bad keepers in league one if he is the best. Unless something has changed when the fans get back into stadiums they will have about as much chance of getting hit on the head as the centre forward when he kicks it out.