Ex Player Watch (23 Viewers)

better days

PNE boss Alex Neill (took Bayliss and one other off at half time) after loss to Wycombe

"The simple fact is we gave opportunities to players who haven't been playing of late, and people ask why they haven't been playing, and I think it was quite clear today. They shouldn't have any complaints if they're not in the team for a long time."
Dear oh dear
Looking for scapegoats
Poor TB

Hertsccfc

PNE boss Alex Neill (took Bayliss and one other off at half time) after loss to Wycombe

"The simple fact is we gave opportunities to players who haven't been playing of late, and people ask why they haven't been playing, and I think it was quite clear today. They shouldn't have any complaints if they're not in the team for a long time."
Very poor management and hardly likely to motivate his players or give them confidence to do better. I think Bayliss would go well in this team

shepardo01

Burge with a howler. flaps and misses a cross to put Hull one up against Sunderland
Worse than a flap and miss!....
Tries to scoop a ball in, scoops it off himself and back to a Hull player who promptly scores.
Similar to a goal he conceded for us against Sunderland in the 5-4

skyblue025

I watched the Preston game knowing he was playing. For Baylis see Shipley for us yesterday. Looked out of his depth. We sold at the right time. Looked great in league 2, decent in League 1 but not outstanding. Championship could be a step to far for both of them. Both still young so might kick on with more experience.

Sbarcher

Gavin Strachen managed the Celtic team tonight in the absence of the Dubai playboys.

SleepyGinger

On Bayliss, Preston have signed mid free Jayson molumby on loan from Brighton and agreed a fee for midfielder Ben whiteman of Doncaster for between 1.5 and 2 million. Not looking good for him.

higgs

On Bayliss, Preston have signed mid free Jayson molumby on loan from Brighton and agreed a fee for midfielder Ben whiteman of Doncaster for between 1.5 and 2 million. Not looking good for him.
I'm sure the 10 bags every week helps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Not championship quality I said this when he left when some were saying he will play in the premiership & was the best thing since sliced bread

Grendel

It's pretty appalling man management. I was thinking earlier that I can't recall Robins ever calling a player out of even the team generally after a defeat.

There was the famous Jordi Hiwula “he may play if he hasn’t hurt his toe tripping on a pavement” comment

KenilworthSkyBlue

It's pretty appalling man management. I was thinking earlier that I can't recall Robins ever calling a player out of even the team generally after a defeat.

He made a couple of comments about Baka after a 2-0 loss to Blackpool a couple of seasons back.

"It looked like it was the first time he’d been out there.

“It looked like he wasn’t playing with any thought whatsoever, which is unusual.

"I hope I don’t see that side of his personality again."

Last edited:

speedie87

He made a couple of comments about out Baka after a 2-0 loss to Blackpool a couple of seasons back.

"It looked like it was the first time he’d been out there.

“It looked like he wasn’t playing with any thought whatsoever, which is unusual.

"I hope I don’t see that side of his personality again."

that Bala performance was one of worst ever seen. Since then half the problem seems to be he’d really self aware and I can tell he’s thinking where do I need to move by which point it’s too late

Users who are viewing this thread