Ex Player Watch (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Tom Davies gone to Barrow until the end of the season.

Assume he isn't going back to Bristol Rovers.

fernandopartridge

that Bala performance was one of worst ever seen. Since then half the problem seems to be he’d really self aware and I can tell he’s thinking where do I need to move by which point it’s too late

He was awful but, to be fair, the whole team were. It was an atrocious performance.

no_loyalty

Ruben Lameiras signed for Vitoria de Guimaraes in early January, 50 million euros release clause inserted into his three year contract. Will probably be on his way to Wolves next lol.

Sky Blue Harry H

Conor Thomas against Man City !! Holding out at 0-0

Fireworks leads to game stopped. Who are the tw*ts that set them off (and for what purpose?)

Bugsy

Michael Petrasso (Barnet) and Charlie Wakefield (Bromley) on the score sheet tonight for their respective clubs

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Winny the Bish

Robbie Simpson is a player manager at 35. Just won himself Manager of the Month at National League South team, Chelmsford City. Good on him.
Great guy is Robbie. He set up a company to help sportspeople transition into real-world jobs after retirement.

Johhny Blue

[QUOTE="Skyblueweeman,

Robbie Simpson is a player manager at 35. Just won himself Manager of the Month at National League South team, Chelmsford City. Good on him.
[/QUOTE]
Grendel will be lining him up next if we can’t get Jackett

Skyblueweeman

[QUOTE="Skyblueweeman,

Grendel will be lining him up next if we can’t get Jackett
[/QUOTE]

"Listen, hear me out....Jackett would actually likely fail but Robbie on the other hand...."

SleepyGinger

Michael doyle went in goal for notts county when the keeper gave a pen away and got sent off at 1-0. Penalty missed and Notts now 3-0 up

Users who are viewing this thread