Ex Player Watch (9 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

He will go on loan....but can’t see Robins guaranteeing game time. Giles has started season well especially when we are on the front foot and deserves his place.
So probably elsewhere and not to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Based on what?

Been a few rumours on here about it. Norwich signed a Spanish left back and McCallum hasn't been in any matchday squads. Was also an 'independent' article about him going out on loan. Bit strange to me, unless they have bought him as a longer term investment. Odd. as I think he could play at Championship level. and you'd think they'd at least want back up for the Spanish guy.

PVA

Josh Eccles did well for Gills yesterday apparently.

I'm a big fan of his, think he'll have a great season there.

SlowerThanPlatt

Josh Eccles did well for Gills yesterday apparently.

I'm a big fan of his, think he'll have a great season there.

Happy_Martian

Just spotted one of our youth players from the 90s is still around at Barnsley as U23 coach. Martin Devaney was with us in the late 90s as a youngster. Never got a first team game but he's a name I remember as one of the up and comers.

Sky Blue Harry H

Christie on the box tonight for Forest - not stellar - his best for us was at Sixfields when Wilson and Clarke were on fire

Had a good first hour, then faded. That Hogg (Huddersfield) made a disgusting tackle within the first minute on Arter and should have been sent off (don't know if they can look at it retrospectively?)

Hobo

Surprised we weren't back in for him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Why? No more reason to go back in for him than go back in for Carl Baker.

Hobo

Clarke has never really done it at Championship level

SlowerThanPlatt

Oh dear. Unless I’m missing something it’s not a well executed plan as someone dropping 10k on a small market like player to be carded is going to raise alarm bells right away

Terry Gibson's perm

I imagine that Reading will be watching this very closely as I guess they would be very happy to terminate his contract.

Users who are viewing this thread