Ex Player Watch (10 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Not a great deal for us less money and a bloke coming into the championship that knows where the net is

He'll end up in the Championship somewhere anyway, either on loan or permanent.

From Bournemouth's point of view, I'd want the money and a season long loan for Hogan as he's out of contract at the end of next season. No value in a player in lieu of cash deal for Bournemouth as his value is diminished anyway.

Terry Gibson's perm

He'll end up in the Championship somewhere anyway, either on loan or permanent.

From Bournemouth's point of view, I'd want the money and a season long loan for Hogan as he's out of contract at the end of next season. No value in a player in lieu of cash deal for Bournemouth as his value is diminished anyway.

must will depend on how desperate they are to get his wages out the door but I guess hogan would want a few quid

Nonleagueherewecome

Have Bournemouth just found the massive loophole with sell on clauses? I'd like to think that even in a player exchange, the other player has to be "valued at X", so we're still entitled to our % share of whatever they are bringing in total, but maybe not...

Legia Sky Blue

Would have him back like a shot. Unproven but a quality player-right fit for us too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not good enough for Blackburn and for me would be a disappointing signing. Luckily he was Mowbray's man anyway, & I don't recall MR ever expressing any interest in him. 7 goals in 53 games for Blackburn says it all.

higgs

Not good enough for Blackburn and for me would be a disappointing signing. Luckily he was Mowbray's man anyway, & I don't recall MR ever expressing any interest in him. 7 goals in 53 games for Blackburn says it all.
Struggled with injuries but if he got a run of injury free game time I think he would score goals. Could be a decent squad player a different option from the bench if we had to change to two up top chasing a game etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought he was great for us, but clearly been on the way down for a while. The move to Crawley was a weird one for me.

Must have played for most teams in League 2 by now.

Stevenage are non league now, he will be playing in midfield alongside my nephew who signed for them a few weeks ago.

Bugsy

NorthernWisdom

There's a club that can have a legitimate gripe against the EFL, they were given a punishment and the EFL appealed for it to be harsher so they could wash their hands of them.
I dunno. It was up in the air if they'd have been able to finish the season (certainly with their first team being persuaded to play!) anyway, and the early end stopped Stevenage with the chance to overhaul them, along with any future sanctions coming along for Macclesfield.

Macclesfield are a bit of a basket case atm, unfortunately.

fernandopartridge

I thought Vincelot was good when the team was in form, rubbish post December like everybody else. We did miss him when he was sold though. If Mowbray was any sort of scout he would have looked to pick Liam Kelly up then.

Sky Blue Harry H

Ogogo told to find a new club by Bristol Rovers (hope they don't want Westbrooke to replace his tackling!)

Sky Blue Harry H

i remember that first game against Scunthorpe, he looked fantastic. Did injuries do for him?
He played regularly for Bristol Rovers, and the majority fans seem to want him to stay - some thought he may be captain this season. Apparently the new manager wants more of a footballing side than scrappers?!

Terry_dactyl

He played regularly for Bristol Rovers, and the majority fans seem to want him to stay - some thought he may be captain this season. Apparently the new manager wants more of a footballing side than scrappers?!
Really? Ok. Would’ve thought a team of footballers need a scrapper to support them...and that he wasn’t a bad ‘footballer’ either. It’ll be interesting to see where he ends up.

Users who are viewing this thread