Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I think they were in for him on loan last season. It's a good signing for them and a good move for the him, good luck to him

It's certainly a good move for Thomas, i expect he will get plenty of time on the pitch. I hope he does well, he was showing plenty of potential whilst with us so i can see why Barnsley have taken a punt on him. If he finds an end product they will make a fortune when a PL club swoops for him.

TTG

Ex cov player squad no 2
Comes in just after shewsbury

pronounced sh roo s bry

Nick

Administrator
Beavon has signed for Nuneaton. That's a fair old drop from being loaned from League 1 to the conference to the Southern League Premier Division Central

Terry Gibson's perm

Early in the season he will have been confident of a championship club, after the end he will do well to get a club in this league.

no_loyalty

Early in the season he will have been confident of a championship club, after the end he will do well to get a club in this league.

Isn't he going to Bristol City with Jordan Willis? if not then probably end up at Exeter in league two.

no_loyalty

Just watching the Ghana v Benin match, no Reda Johnson in the Benin squad, is he injured?

CanadianCCFC

Duck scored a penalty in Haiti’s surprising 2-1 win over Costa Rica on Monday, leading them to unexpectedly top their gold cup group and setting up a quarterfinal game with Canada.

Sbarcher

OSTERSUNDS LOOK TO ENGLAND AGAIN

Swedish side Ostersunds FKare close to signing another English player - the 25-year-old winger Blair Turgott, Sky Sports News understands.

The ex-West Ham youth scored 18 goals in 46 appearances for National League side Maidstone last season.

Ostersund have embarked on a policy of bringing young English talent to the far north of Sweden since the appointment of ex-Tottenham talent-spotter David Webb.

Was this the guy who wouldn't come to Cov as it was too far from home?

Mr Panda

OSTERSUNDS LOOK TO ENGLAND AGAIN

Swedish side Ostersunds FKare close to signing another English player - the 25-year-old winger Blair Turgott, Sky Sports News understands.

The ex-West Ham youth scored 18 goals in 46 appearances for National League side Maidstone last season.

Ostersund have embarked on a policy of bringing young English talent to the far north of Sweden since the appointment of ex-Tottenham talent-spotter David Webb.

Was this the guy who wouldn't come to Cov as it was too far from home?

That was Rory Donnelly I think

Users who are viewing this thread