Ex Player Watch (6 Viewers)

ccfchoi87

He had two good runs with us. The first being under Mowbray and I felt he and Jim O’Brien were unfairly left out of that team on occasions. It was Mowbray’s rotation that cost us and I think Ruben could have easily slotted in at number 10 once Madders was injured.

He then found form again in the checkatrade winning side behind Beavon with Thomas out wide. They were certainly more productive that Agyei, Wright and Sordell. He’s definitely a more than able League One player and I was surprised that Robins let him go only to bring in Andreu.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

He had two good runs with us. The first being under Mowbray and I felt he and Jim O’Brien were unfairly left out of that team on occasions. It was Mowbray’s rotation that cost us and I think Ruben could have easily slotted in at number 10 once Madders was injured.

He then found form again in the checkatrade winning side behind Beavon with Thomas out wide. They were certainly more productive that Agyei, Wright and Sordell. He’s definitely a more than able League One player and I was surprised that Robins let him go only to bring in Andreu.

I think Robins offered him a new deal but he turned it down IIRC

Nick

Administrator
I remember one game he got fouled and the ref didn't give it, he ran the length of the pitch and just booted their player.

Did put himself about sometimes, usually when he was annoyed.

better days

I remember one game he got fouled and the ref didn't give it, he ran the length of the pitch and just booted their player.

Did put himself about sometimes, usually when he was annoyed.
Definitely
Although of Portuguese heritage he was a proper sarf London Herbert
Just couldn't be arsed to do extra gym work

TTG

Russell Slade just said on Football League Show

"Coventry are the toughest side we have played this season"
If only we knew then

CJ_covblaze

Denzel Slager is on the Dutch series of Love Island.

SkyBlueDom26

MCPAKE TO BE NAMED DUNDEE BOSS

Sky sources understand James McPake will be named Dundeemanager on Friday.

The 34-year-old youth coach took charge of Dundee’s last game of the season against St. Mirren following Jim McIntyre’s departure.

The former defender was forced to retire from playing last year due to an injury sustained in the Dundee Derby in January 2016.

SkyBlueDom26

Indeed, and if I remember correctly it was Christophe Berra’s debut for them having just paid £1m (or more). Definitely thought we had got the better deal that day.
he was excellent, always remember the other game against wolves when westwood saved that last min pen

no_loyalty

McPake now confirmed as Dundee boss, Gordon Strachan expected to be appointed in an advisory role.

Alkhen

Obscure one going back 15 years but ex loanee Matt Mills just joined Forest Green. Was a good player in his day. His brother is at FGR, apparently he was offered double the wages elsewhere but wanted to join his bro.... Does anyone know if Bright or McNulty have any footballing brothers

Liquid Gold

Obscure one going back 15 years but ex loanee Matt Mills just joined Forest Green. Was a good player in his day. His brother is at FGR, apparently he was offered double the wages elsewhere but wanted to join his bro.... Does anyone know if Bright or McNulty have any footballing brothers
I don't know about brothers but would be up for having Jimmy McNulty on the tannoy.

Sbarcher

Daily Mail saying Arsenal are interested in Maddison. Said to be £60m. Do we get a second bite of any sell on deal?

Alkhen

James Madison linked all over media to a 60m move to Manchester United. Could see him doing well there, they need a bit of fun injected into that squad

Gazolba

Cobi Jones is part of the 4-person USA-based punditry team that is commenting on the 2019 Women's World Cup.
There are two men and two women on the team.
The women are ex-USA international players.
The other guy is Maurice Edu, who played several seasons for Rangers.
Cobi Jones is an excellent pundit.
He is very knowledgeable about the game (he played in 3 World Cups) and his comments are always intelligent and insightful.

Users who are viewing this thread