Eviction notice (5 Viewers)

clint van damme

Can’t be there’s more chance of the new ground at the university. The state of some on here ffs

Itsin the CET Pete and full of 'the Telegraph understands'.
Hardly a guarantee it will be rubber stamped. They've probably got half of ot from this thread.

Ashdown

"Ashley himself hasn’t said a word even about buying the stadium. Wonder when if ever he will comment"

In his 14 years at NUFC he probably gave 4 or 5 interviews (sometimes pissed) so dont expect anything from him

If/when he buys your club expect to see him in local pubs / ground bars chucking handfuls of £50 notes around buying everyone drinks on matchdays
Excellent , look forward to that, I’ll have a premium beer thanks Mike ….oh and a chaser if it’s not too much to ask

It’sabatch87

"Ashley himself hasn’t said a word even about buying the stadium. Wonder when if ever he will comment"

In his 14 years at NUFC he probably gave 4 or 5 interviews (sometimes pissed) so dont expect anything from him

If/when he buys your club expect to see him in local pubs / ground bars chucking handfuls of £50 notes around buying everyone drinks on matchdays
Get him down The Wheatsheaf!!👍😆

shmmeee

You can watch it again here - Council - Tuesday, 6th December 2022 at 2:00pm - Coventry City Council Webcasting

3 hours 21 is point 15a

1 hour 42 is when Maton starts kicking off.

Maton says a debate is fine by the legal team but he blocks it because they didnt want to answer.

Well technically the Tories blocked it by walking out and refusing a adjournment. He should have just let it go ahead though even if it did contain a lie as he said others have before and there was no constitutional reason not to. I suspect the Tories planned the walkout though looking at that.

Nick

Administrator
Well technically the Tories blocked it by walking out and refusing a adjournment. He should have just let it go ahead though even if it did contain a lie as he said others have before and there was no constitutional reason not to. I suspect the Tories planned the walkout though looking at that.
He blocked it by saying it had to be a private discussion or nothing after saying there's no reason to block out.

shmmeee

He blocked it by saying it had to be a private discussion or nothing after saying there's no reason to block out.

Im not disagreeing, but equally why not just have the discussion? As I say it looks a lot like a preplanned walkout more than any attempt to get a debate. Ridley has been playing this game a lot recently. It’s effective PR if not effective politics. He knows the council haven’t admitted anything, he’s been a councillor for fucking ever he knows what the council is. If he wanted the debate he could have conceded on wording and had it anyway but he wanted the headlines like he has the last few weeks.

None of this excuses Maton who I couldn’t see why he made the ultimatum. But neither side is playing with a straight bat here.

Nick

Administrator
Im not disagreeing, but equally why not just have the discussion? As I say it looks a lot like a preplanned walkout more than any attempt to get a debate. Ridley has been playing this game a lot recently. It’s effective PR if not effective politics. He knows the council haven’t admitted anything, he’s been a councillor for fucking ever he knows what the council is. If he wanted the debate he could have conceded on wording and had it anyway but he wanted the headlines like he has the last few weeks.

None of this excuses Maton who I couldn’t see why he made the ultimatum. But neither side is playing with a straight bat here.

I'm assuming they wanted to discuss it in a meeting that's public rather than going off into a side room in private.

shmmeee

i think the fact Maton was so keen to stop it from being talked about even though legally it was fine shows something is being hidden.

Then change the wording to something not so inflammatory and bring it out 🤷🏻‍♂️

You’re being very naive for you Nick. As I’ve said a million times whistleblowers actually make a sound, they don’t keep threatening to blow a whistle then come up with excuses why they can’t.

1670359264727.jpeg

Nick

Administrator
Then change the wording to something not so inflammatory and bring it out 🤷🏻‍♂️

You’re being very naive for you Nick. As I’ve said a million times whistleblowers actually make a sound, they don’t keep threatening to blow a whistle then come up with excuses why they can’t.

What was inflamatory?

Nick

Administrator
you clearly didn’t see the part I said yesterday then. Ticket office was told it was BAU

Yeah which is why I said is this under the same license or is it a seperate agreement? I think somebody said it was everything.

What other CCFC staff are based at the ground?

GIMOC

Yeah which is why I said is this under the same license or is it a seperate agreement? I think somebody said it was everything.

What other CCFC staff are based at the ground?
The eviction order in place is not in immediate effect from what i was told. The exact words to me was BAU everything should be resolved end of the week

Brighton Sky Blue

The eviction order in place is not in immediate effect from what i was told. The exact words to me was BAU everything should be resolved end of the week
Well obviously it isn't as otherwise we'd have already announced Walsall

Users who are viewing this thread