Eviction notice (9 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

I watched a cumulative 25 mins or so of the recorded Council meeting. Jesus Christ, even without all the CCFC stuff - what an absolute embarrassment and a worrying thought these people are in charge of the City.

If you were in a work meeting with the majority of those who spoke during the sections I watched you’d have some serious concerns re competency. Both content and the way it was presented was absolutely shocking.

In the same vein, and specifically on the CCFC stuff, it might be legal, but in what other walk of life could you palm off tough questions by saying you’ll provide a written response?!

Tragic stuff.

shmmeee

I watched a cumulative 25 mins or so of the recorded Council meeting. Jesus Christ, even without all the CCFC stuff - what an absolute embarrassment and a worrying thought these people are in charge of the City.

If you were in a work meeting with the majority of those who spoke during the sections I watched you’d have some serious concerns re competency. Both content and the way it was presented was absolutely shocking.

In the same vein, and specifically on the CCFC stuff, it might be legal, but in what other walk of life could you palm off tough questions by saying you’ll provide a written response?!

Tragic stuff.

Cabinet positions for loyalty rather than competence sadly. There were a couple on each side who could string a sentence together but overall it needs people who aren’t complete weirdos to do the hard yards in local politics and only psychos and weirdos manage to sit through years of meetings and remain sane and motivated.

Nick

Administrator

Tragic stuff.

I reckon it's worth trying in the workplace, see how far it gets people.

"Why didn't you turn up to work?" "I will provide a written response colleagues"

Pusb1

My question,

Who has been having all of these direct negotiations with Ashley about the stadium from the Club?

King? Although his takeover hasn't gone through yet. In which case - worrying, as he has banded around all this supposed 'finance' to build a stadium, but will not pay up to guarantee our future with a new lease (if not at inflated terms).

Or Joy - in which case, that tells us alot about who will be actually owning us moving forward..

Nick

Administrator
Don't think King has ever said he's going to build a stadium, has he?

I doubt anybody is speaking to Mike Ashley either.

shmmeee

My question,

Who has been having all of these direct negotiations with Ashley about the stadium from the Club?

King? Although his takeover hasn't gone through yet. In which case - worrying, as he has banded around all this supposed 'finance' to build a stadium, but will not pay up to guarantee our future with a new lease (if not at inflated terms).

Or Joy - in which case, that tells us alot about who will be actually owning us moving forward..

Boddy? He’s the Chairman after all

Nick

Administrator
CEO, whatever. He’s the man who seems to run the club day to day is what I mean. Sisu seem to always have been about funding the club and leaving them to it.

Yeah you are right though. It is likely him getting sent to the meetings then reporting back.

Happy_Martian

CCC Piggy twitter has gone. Don't know how you check if it was deleted by the account holder or by Twitter itself. Will miss his semi-correct prophesies now and again.

shmmeee

CCC Piggy twitter has gone. Don't know how you check if it was deleted by the account holder or by Twitter itself. Will miss his semi-correct prophesies now and again.

He’s disabled his account. If it’s Twitter it says account suspended usually. He did this a little bit back too. Adds to the mystique.

NorthernWisdom

Cabinet positions for loyalty rather than competence sadly. There were a couple on each side who could string a sentence together but overall it needs people who aren’t complete weirdos to do the hard yards in local politics and only psychos and weirdos manage to sit through years of meetings and remain sane and motivated.
My question is, can a personal point of clarification include calling Kevin maton an enormous bellend?

shmmeee

My question is, can a personal point of clarification include calling Kevin maton an enormous bellend?

I think you have to phrase it as a question to the cabinet. So “Does the leader agree that Kevin Maton is a massive bellend?” Should be OK.

Ashdown

I’m pretty convinced that Doug King will withdraw all his pie in the Sky nonsense offer within a week and SISU will sign a deal with Frasers not only to play at the CBS till the end of the season but to sell the club and reunite football team and stadium under one umbrella.
The council will claim victory somehow for their part in proceedings.

ceetee

We can all speculate with no basis in fact or knowledge.

How about Doug King being an intermediary because Ashley doesn't want to deal directly with Seppala?

rexo87

We can all speculate with no basis in fact or knowledge.

How about Doug King being an intermediary because Ashley doesn't want to deal directly with Seppala?

That’s sort of what BetterDays said he’d been told. Problem with that theory is why on earth did King then make a play for the stadium

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

That’s sort of what BetterDays said he’d been told. Problem with that theory is why on earth did King then make a play for the stadium

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He might have made a play but let’s face it - everyone knew how it would end. I’d imagine he’d have shit himself if the judge found in his favour

Users who are viewing this thread