EVans resigns (1 Viewer)

Ricketts

Steve, tbh I have huge soft spot for Mowbray. He’s a real gentleman in my book and the fact that he left without any severance spoke volumes for the man.

It was amazing football for 5 months.

Yes he did cock it up big time the January recruitment. But again imo that was down to partly pure bad luck on the injury front particularly in defence.

Me too.

He was passionate about football, always open and honest.

Gave us at least six months of being a proudness being a CCFC fan that we havent had for years.

Came across as a really nice bloke that got infuriated by the way money swayed players more than love of the game.

Old school.

Otis

Hahah u think i give a fuck about chavs with zero football.knowledge laughing like pussies?

Hill has told me usernames of those that msg him about me.

Ah, but has Hill told you about all the users he has messaged about you?

Think on.

giphy.gif

Otis

well a bit naive to believe about loyalty in football - those days long gone.
Evans still remains a horrible piece of work on and off the pitch. Been my least favourite person in football going back to the Crawley days.
There is still some loyalty in football. Look at Arsene Wenger. They were trying to sack him for years. ;)

It is rare though.

At least we know Robins will never walk out on the club.

BlueElephant

No wonder he was a bit salty after we signed Mcnulty. Would not be surprised if a bid comes in from Peterborough in the summer.

eastwoodsdustman

I think they misheard the fat prick when they thought he said we has going to work in China. He actually said he was going for a Chinese. On aserious note, it shows that he's just an out and out liar, a real vile piece of work.

Users who are viewing this thread