EVans resigns (1 Viewer)

oucho

He's been hated since his days at Boston in the early 2000s, he was always seen by non-league rivals as a man to despise and it was around then he was done for fiddling his taxes.

Sorry if this going to earn me a virtual slap off someone, but despite everything I remain glad we got Russell Slade (or anyone else we hired) rather than him.

CCFC54321

On a previous thread on this moron I suggested why he’s chairman hasn’t dealt with his behaviour and was told “because he gets results you *#%%#*$”

That’s sad and says a lot about society and the sport in general if that’s the case. If a figure head is holding back telling them there behaviour in public and in front of children is acceptable then we’re screwed.

The guys a disgrace and the sooner the games rid of the Evans and lennons of this world then the better society and football will be.

I shall not hold my breath too long...

Warwickhunt

And so he should as I don't think his views represent Mansfield views by any means​

Terry Gibson's perm

Good luck to Walsall tonight and whoever plays the fat shits new team all season

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

He's been hated since his days at Boston in the early 2000s, he was always seen by non-league rivals as a man to despise and it was around then he was done for fiddling his taxes.

Sorry if this going to earn me a virtual slap off someone, but despite everything I remain glad we got Russell Slade (or anyone else we hired) rather than him.

Congratulations, you’ve just earnt a virtual whack around the head with a golf club! #sladeout

no_loyalty

I absolutely despise the bloke, but it might do us a favour with Mansfield losing games and sliding down the table

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I met Evans daughter about 4 years ago on holiday in Zante, she spent a whole morning going around the pool telling people the cleaners had stolen money from her room, needless to say there was no surprise when we found out who the real culprit was later in the holiday! She was pretty fit mind, pusb

no_loyalty

The F.A should do something about managers resigning from one club to take over another, maybe hit them with a big fine, or go to tribunal

tisza

The F.A should do something about managers resigning from one club to take over another, maybe hit them with a big fine, or go to tribunal
Should be something.
If you can have a transfer window for players there should be some sort of system to prevent the poaching/tapping up of managers.

Nick

Administrator
Saw some people posting conspiracies about Ricky Miller going to Mansfield if Evans goes to Peterborough. They think he bought / loaned him at Mansfield to then go to Peterborough with him offloaded.

Captain Dart

I think this board is in danger of turning into a vehicle for channelling hate towards Steve Evans.
In an uncommon display of unity around here I can see at least 3 topics slagging him off.

What fun.

ovduk78

I used to work with his brother-in-law (Evans married his sister) in Peterborough and he was shocked that Evans didn't go down for his part in what went on at Boston, I am pretty sure the chairman was jailed. When my friend got married in 2010 Evans or his wife didn't turn up at his wedding but turned up on the day before the wedding to give him an envelope full of money to go on honeymoon with. They often go on holiday with Evans, his wife & daughter and Evans pays for all of them to go and everything when they are there and always has a full wallet. Maybe he just doesn't trust banks but seems a bit dodgy for a run of the mill lower league manager

Users who are viewing this thread