D

Deleted member 4439

Looks like a bad Coldplay song (is there a good one?) is going to win

D

Deleted member 4439

Have Malta voted yet? If not, there's still a chance,

D

Deleted member 4439

I think that was a convincing affirmation of Brexit. Well done the UK, proud of you.

chiefdave

Iceland getting the Ja Ja Ding Dong guy from the Eurovision movie to do their announcement was genius.

Evo1883

Can't ever remember us doing consistently well really in the eurovision ... maybe once or twice in my lifetime

wingy

Can't ever remember us doing consistently well really in the eurovision ... maybe once or twice in my lifetime
Rot regards voting started post Iraq war iirc.

We're not even saved by the public part of the voting either which wasn't the case until more recently.

Evo1883

Rot regards voting started post Iraq war iirc.

We're not even saved by the public part of the voting either which wasn't the case until more recently.

I don't think the eurovision is all that popular here anymore , be surprised if more than a couple million tuned in .

Evo1883

That would be a hell of a drop. In 2019, the last time it was staged, it got an overnight rating of 7.7 million!

Screenshot_20210523-085808_Chrome.jpg

I don't know how they calculate viewing figures these days to be fair with how many streaming services etc there are

Philosorapter

Wogan at his very best here. Mentions eating one of Santa's reindeer just after hoping he hasn't upset any toddlers.

This is how to open a show.

mrtrench

I bet on the Eurovision every year... it's usually ideal for me with songs changing odds dramatically throughout the show. Not this year: Italy was stuck at 2/1 for almost the entire time.

I thought Azerbaijan was the best song and trading between 200/1 and 500/1 all night. Shows how much I know.

chiefdave

I don't know how they calculate viewing figures these days to be fair with how many streaming services etc there are
The figures you've quoted are the program to select the UKs entry. The overnights for last nights Eurovision were 8.4 million.

Users who are viewing this thread