European championships 2020 thread (4 Viewers)

covmark

Yeah, poor decision that. Wales comprehensively beaten though. They've been shocking.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Reactions: COV

Evo1883

Bale , who has been poo tbh , sarcasticly applauded a very poor referee and gets booked

Frostie

When somebody is hacked down and there's no attempt to play the ball I have no problem with a red - although I know it's not necessarily the law,

Yeah, one of those that should perhaps be a red but by letter of the law most definitely isn't. Surprised VAR didn't overturn it.

Godiva

It's very impressive how none of their many substitutions effected their game.

COV

Wales are piss poor. Stop Bale and Ramsay and they have zero going for them.

Denmark are dark horses for sure and I don’t know why it’s a surprise, they’re full of top players- Barcelona, Dortmund, Valencia- they are a strong team. They’ll give anyone a good game.

Apart from Finland 😆

wingy

Denmark are dark horses for sure and I don’t know why it’s a surprise, they’re full of top players- Barcelona, Dortmund, Valencia- they are a strong team. They’ll give anyone a good game.

Apart from Finland 😆
You forgot Leicester .🤔

Ccfcisparks

Apart from Finland 😆
You hear Barcelona with Denmark and you think it must be a good player. But then you realise it’s Martin Braithwaite

Users who are viewing this thread