European championships 2020 thread (12 Viewers)

xcraigx

Over cautious and digging ourselves a bit of a hole. Hopefully we'll show a lot more intent in the second half.

stupot07

Why is Sterling even on the pitch, he's lost the ball about 3 times and done nothing to help the team change him for Freakish for the second half

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk
Apart from robbing McTomeny, popping the ball through the defenders legs to set up Mount for probably our only real chance from open play?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

slyblue57

Well sat here watching Southgate management at its best 😠 Kane 2 touches in 45 mins . wooo we only need a draw against fuckin Scotland ffs

AVWskyblue

Apart from robbing McTomeny, popping the ball through the defenders legs to set up Mount for probably our only real chance from open play?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Even that ball through was piss poor didn't give Mount a chance he had two defenders on him ffs

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Got the chance to qualify and effectively knock Scotland out, look at how we play. Hope the lads ignore Southgate and do their own thing

SlowerThanPlatt

We’ll probably win by an odd goal but god it’s boring, need a huge improvement on this or we’ll be easy prey for the top sides.

Mr Panda

Call me mad but I'd bring Calvert-Lewin on for Kane.

We don't know what we're doing when we get beyond Declan Rice

Johnnythespider

We're having more of the ball this half, but not doing much with it, if it's 0-0 with 15 to go they will go for it

Users who are viewing this thread