European championships 2020 thread (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Italy have looked fragile when teams have gone at them but, conversely, lethal on the break. Difficult to know which way's best for us to go.

Personally, I think we’ll play 3-4-3 for the final. Walker’s recovery runs will be key to counter their counter attacking threat.

Then again, is Trippier needed to counter the attacking threat down the left hand flank now Spinazzola is injured?

SBAndy

Personally, I think we’ll play 3-4-3 for the final. Walker’s recovery runs will be key to counter their counter attacking threat.

Then again, is Trippier needed to counter the attacking threat down the left hand flank now Spinazzola is injured?

I’d go 433 and have Saka/Sancho getting at Emerson on their left. He’s not the best. Shape would also allow us to sit Mount on Jorginho and stop him playing.

SBT

Sky said Walker was a 6 but I thought he was an 8
The Guardian wrote an article about ITV and I thought it was mean
People on Twitter are saying nasty things about England
Southgate didn’t play the formation I use on FIFA

Who gives a fuck you dullards, England are in the final on Sunday and I’m hungover as Satan.

D

Deleted member 11652

Sky said Walker was a 6 but I thought he was an 8
The Guardian wrote an article about ITV and I thought it was mean
People on Twitter are saying nasty things about England
Southgate didn’t play the formation I use on FIFA

Who gives a fuck you dullards, England are in the final on Sunday and I’m hungover as Satan.

Why are you replying then🤣🤣 It’s that dull on here that you’ve decided to take the time to post and tell us that.

SBT

Why are you replying then🤣🤣 It’s that dull on here that you’ve decided to take the time to post and tell us that.

You’re finding this dull? I’m not. Sorry kid, I know it’s all probably less enjoyable if you’re struggling to find alcohol during the game, maybe someone can help you get served at the Ricoh next year. You can keep crying about Southgate online while you wait.

D

Deleted member 11652

You’re finding this dull? I’m not. Sorry kid, I know it’s all probably less enjoyable if you’re struggling to find alcohol during the game, maybe someone can help you get served at the Ricoh next year. You can keep crying about Southgate online while you wait.

I think you can’t handle your alcohol grandad I never said anything was dull. Again, good to know you like talking to kids on the internet x

SBT

I think you can’t handle your alcohol grandad I never said anything was dull. Again, good to know you like talking to kids on the internet x

Even your family therapist doesn’t enjoy talking to you, let alone anyone on here. Nice effort the past few days, but run along and focus on your FIFA or something while the adults are talking, there’s a good lad.

D

Deleted member 11652

Even your family therapist doesn’t enjoy talking to you, let alone anyone on here. Nice effort the past few days, but run along and focus on your FIFA or something while the adults are talking, there’s a good lad.

🤣🤣 stop it even Pete throws out better insults than that. Appreciate the effort but that’s a 2/10

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We need to get into their centre halves early doors, leave the studs on them.

Then slide tackle Vialli and get his sky blue suit jacket dirty.

No point with the likes of Chiellini and Bonucci. Tough as old boots. Much better to get the likes of Sterling/Foden/Grealish/Sancho running at them - that's what they'll struggle with.

Also make the most of Spinnazola being out.

COV

The ref did stop the game at some point, I think it was midway through the second half? The TV didn't show the disruption though, possibly that?

Don’t know tbh

The booing of the anthems is interesting- loads of people on social media saying it’s wrong, but probably more calling them snowflakes and that “it’s what we do”. Italians seeing it as great way for us to motivate their players, god knows why we still do it. Do any other countries boo the anthems? I have no idea

Otis

Not sure if people have seen this but its the outtakes for the rap part of World in Motion,

First is John Barnes followed by Gazza. Followed by Peter Beardsley, funny as fuck.

Use the Beardsley for the the go ahead single and it either doesn't chart, or is number one for 387 weeks.

COV

Don’t know tbh

The booing of the anthems is interesting- loads of people on social media saying it’s wrong, but probably more calling them snowflakes and that “it’s what we do”. Italians seeing it as great way for us to motivate their players, god knows why we still do it. Do any other countries boo the anthems? I have no idea

Here’s the answer- the Danes themselves going to town on the Finnish anthem

COV

Some traction in the media for a bank holiday Monday..

Sign this also lads

So I take it you no longer think it’s the worst tournament ever and you are no longer bored to tears by it etc etc? 😆

Saddlebrains

So I take it you no longer think it’s the worst tournament ever and you are no longer bored to tears by it etc etc? 😆

Hahaha, no not anymore.

Must agree though surely, the group stages were tedious. Whether that's because the likes of North Macedonia etc were in it i don't know. But soon as the knockouts came around the tournament came alive

COV

Hahaha, no not anymore.

Must agree though surely, the group stages were tedious. Whether that's because the likes of North Macedonia etc were in it i don't know. But soon as the knockouts came around the tournament came alive

No I don’t agree! I think I’m right in saying it’s the highest scoring Euros ever- it was up to the semis anyway. If you got bored by North Macedonia then maybe you’re just a modern day football supporter, only interested in the ‘big boys’.

D

Deleted member 4439

Some of them deserve it, nowhere near all though

The reality is that we are probably lower league twats compared to many supporters of Southern European and East European teams.

Perhaps the England team could take a stance

shmmeee

Loving seeing so many Asian fans feeling part of this.

Really brought home to me yesterday when my missus’s Asian workmate was being dropped off at ours and her husband got worried because my street has loads of England flags and he though we were all racist until someone reminded him it was the Euros.

Easy to forget the associations the team has to many who should be welcome. Really nice to see black and Asian fans feeling they can join in.

Users who are viewing this thread